• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE add more info than just  "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering it is not bullet proof, so Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a warm blooded human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Thank you.
Grifish

A quick thanks to Purina!

Grifish

They sure help our sport by supporting field trials. Here is a pic of Ollie and a couple of his twelve bags of food for being the high point amateur cocker this year. Sure wish it came in coupons in an envelope, rather than in bags on a pallet!

002419F8-F7B3-4D4D-A919-9FE54FCED662.jpeg

Brad Eden

Congrats and a beautiful lil dog there!

gunsrus

Congrats , he sure is a lover .

Fire Marshal Bill

Congratulations!! I had the pleasure of meeting Ollie at the UJ gathering in the Catskills. A really nice dog. 

406dn

Congrats to both you and Ollie, that is a major accomplishment. Purina is very generous to the field trial game. I feed their food to my dogs and always welcome it as a prize at a trial.

Grifish

Thanks guys! We feed ProPlan as well.

It was an incredible first season for Samantha. There is no way we could’ve expected such success.  Ollie is a once in a lifetime dog. Sam’s a once in a lifetime wife.

Hal Standish

I'll bet he did not get that Blue because of his looks... Good going  Grifish!!

Our Zeta dog, FC AFC CFC  also a proud Proplan user58fd01787b4fa_Zeta324a.jpg.5257a79a005bad1603f31b3220eee1cf.jpg

jackiep

Congrats to Sam and Ollie for having such a amazing first year!  Many many more to come I am sure.

Also very nice of Purina to send you that pallet of dog food.  They truly do support us field trialers in such a big way. 

Grifish
4 hours ago, jackiep said:

Congrats to Sam and Ollie for having such a amazing first year!  Many many more to come I am sure.

Also very nice of Purina to send you that pallet of dog food.  They truly do support us field trialers in such a big way. 

It was great to meet you and your hubby in Kansas. Did you get your West Coast high point trophy? Are you going to make it to amateur Nationals?

jackiep
25 minutes ago, Grifish said:

It was great to meet you and your hubby in Kansas. Did you get your West Coast high point trophy? Are you going to make it to amateur Nationals?

Great to meet you both as well! 

Yes we did take west coast high point (actually tied with Tawney) and very thrilled with that.

I have never gotten to enter a Amateur trial (only Opens around here) so we are not qualified to run at the amateur Nationals.  

Grifish

Glad you received your trophy!

Sam tied with Tawney as well for high point amateur handler. We sure wish that the amateur rules and pro rules would be the same and include the Nationals points. That way the high point amateur handler would have gone to Tawney.  That National win sure showed that she deserved it!

You still have time to get an Am point!  There’s gotta be one within a couple day drive!!

jackiep

Yes I understand what you are saying but they want to keep it separate and encourage the amateur trials.  Still not sure if they will ever catch on here on the west coast.   

Haha a couple day drive seems a bit much right now but who knows.

dauber

Congrats to Oliver and Sam! I guess freeloader hopalong deserves some too! lol 

Purina does a fantastic job supporting trialing. We feed it and the dogs performance hunting and trialing shows how good it is. 

Hope Ollie savors his well earned food. 

Chukarman

Purine is a friend to sporting dog owners everywhere.