Dogwood

By the way . . .

Dogwood

Well gosh thanks for all the kind words.  It's nice to give out advice/opinions and not concern myself with being payed for it , if that makes any sense.  And all UJ folks seem to do the same. As it has been oft said this is a special forum.

Dogwood
On 12/28/2017 at 10:28 AM, PartridgeCartridge said:

OK, here's a question... Is limber tail muscular or osteo based?

Psychosomatic.  Kidding.  Neurologic most likely.  I take that back.  Muscular.  Most of these dogs are painful around the tail base and get better quickly on any nsaid.  At least IME.

henryrski
9 hours ago, Dogwood said:

Psychosomatic.  Kidding.  Neurologic most likely.

With PC I wouldn't be too sure it isn't psychosomatic

SLR

Limber tail:

(Forbidden/Bad server link removed. Admin.)

RuffChaser

My setters have taken to drinking whisky and smoking cigars. Should I curb this behavior? Give it to me straight Doc.

Dogwood
18 hours ago, RuffChaser said:

My setters have taken to drinking whisky and smoking cigars. Should I curb this behavior? Give it to me straight Doc.

No.  But post pics please.

RuffChaser

Double post

RuffChaser
51 minutes ago, Dogwood said:

No.  But post pics please.

I think they have a card game scheduled for this weekend. I'll try to get one then.

SLR
On 12/31/2017 at 6:56 AM, SLR said:

Limber tail:

(Forbidden/Bad server link removed. Admin.)

Huh! a Jounral article is forbidden? Well reader,you can look this up on your own:  J Vet Intern Med 1999;13:540–548

Treerooster
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, RuffChaser said:

Well there you have it. One reason to get a GWP instead of one of those fancy Setter dogs...beer and cigarettes are cheaper. :D

Pine not sleeping 1.JPG

Dogwood
7 hours ago, SLR said:

Huh! a Jounral article is forbidden? Well reader,you can look this up on your own:  J Vet Intern Med 1999;13:540–548

Limber tail

There fixed it for ya

bruski
On 12/29/2017 at 4:49 AM, Brad Eden said:

Pass the hanky... :P Well....I think I can speak for most if not all the UJ Members in saying....we appreciate your willingness to join in the fray here. Discussion Forums can be rough on vets and some take leave. I know that all to well. And thanks for offering advice via your experience and expertise. (And thanks again for the advice to me personally concerning neutering, and interdigital cysts. That cyst has not reappeared and surgery to remove tissue was avoided.) 

Hmmm... Brad must be happy his cysts have not reappeared but why go to a vet and not his doctor?

And why is he thinking of having himself neutered?

Remo

I can't handle that picture.  Gggaaaa.....

Sage Hen

I sure appreciate having you here and I'm willing to listen to what you have to say however you want to say it. Thank you.