Brad Eden

THE BIG CHILL

gaberdeen

Friggin boiler crapped out last night. Luckily I own enough space heaters to keep the house at 61 last night. Boiler man came this morning and it was a dam 8 dollar part( flame sensor).i have a plumber coming in the am for a leaking pipe. I could buy one of Al’s fancy Foxes with all the money I’ve spent on my boiler and plumbing over the last few years.

Snipeaholic

Not in the league with some of y'all but a bit damp and chilly in our neck of the woods.Screenshot_20180103-083749.thumb.png.f567a671f6b695b5e9d3c83b1e2b73bb.png

Brad Eden

Beach weather here in misplaced-Maine right now at 25 degrees. 

PSA ANNOUNCEMENT: I noticed some Members still don't have a Location set in their Profile, so it doesn't show up under Avatar on their Posts. Here is a Help Topic on how to add a Location. Not mandatory but It really helps put Members/Posts in context and perspective: Adding Location Topic

Cooter Brown

It's been in 10-12 degrees at my place the last few mornings--balmy for some of you but cold for here!

And today it snowed a couple of inches in Savannah and Charleston, as well as north Florida!

dogrunner

60E8E60A-7E2F-4D94-8AE8-1947D2DCDB2D.jpeg

mccuha

For us in sc it’s been as cold as a witch’s titty here.  For a fair many days. We re not use to this

Jack L
10 minutes ago, mccuha said:

For us in sc it’s been as cold as a witch’s titty here.  For a fair many days. We re not use to this

FYI 

For it to be really cold, the afore mentioned witches identified  appendage needs to be located in a brass bra. Just saying.

dogrunner

FDB1637C-8FEF-462C-BF82-8C6FEAAAD9F8.jpeg

Big Al

It's not too bad down here.  Just sayin.

dogrunner
33 minutes ago, Big Al said:

It's not too bad down here.  Just sayin.

Probably because your the guy calling. 😆

E806653C-B722-4007-AC2A-17BA8849DCC6.jpeg

Marc

winter_wear_zpsdmqjht58.jpg

Stay warm southern neighbours!  Remember good boots and a good coat will let you enjoy the cold weather.

snapt

Could y'all send of that winter back to the rockies? Thanks....

Sage Hen
3 minutes ago, snapt said:

Could y'all send of that winter back to the rockies? Thanks....

Seriously snapt, last December we had 62 inches of snow, this year 3 inches and the water is ice free.

snapt
1 minute ago, Sage Hen said:

Seriously snapt, last December we had 62 inches of snow, this year 3 inches and the water is ice free.

It's a little better over here, but everybody is pretty miffed after that last storm calling for 3ft stayed North and it was 45 degrees here instead. Looks like a little refresh this weekend.

BlacknTan

I thought it was supposed to be a mild winter.. an El Nino year?

Doesn't matter .. I'd rather be cold than sweat, and the pup loves the white stuff!