• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Larry Brown

Big Ten--7-0 in bowl games

Larry Brown

After being shut out of the national championship.  A Michigan win today and the conference runs the table.

jeff88

While I'm no Khakipants fan, I always root for the BIG out of conference.  Go maize and blue!  8-0 would be really cool.  

Craig Conroy

It'll sure be interesting if the BIG goes 8-0 in Bowl Games.  Where'll that "weak conference" prattle go?

jeff88

On the other hand, even if MI doesn't win it is still a remarkable bowl season.  It has been really impressive how well the conference is doing.  My FIL said many years ago when Penn State joined that going undefeated in the Big 10 is very hard, the teams really get up for games against each other.

studdog

Michigan should lose to the Gamecocks.  As us South Carolina fans say "You Just Can't Beat our Cocks"!

dogrunner
42 minutes ago, studdog said:

Michigan should lose to the Gamecocks.  As us South Carolina fans say "You Just Can't Beat our Cocks"!

I thought South Dakota said that about there Cock pheasants. 

dogrunner

A Snoozer Bowl 2 unranked teams that cant score this game should have been played 5 days ago not today, very boring. 

JCJ

7-1 

studdog

Dogrunner, Your correct what a loser bowl.  Neither team looked good, two much incompetence from both teams.  The U of M kicker taunting SC was a bomb.

67diesel

Need to keep Harbaugh around.  Where’s the threat?

dogrunner

Jim Jesus is far from a savior in Ann Arbor. The coaching staff never made any adjustments. There dip n dunk passing and poor rushing attack was sub par and 5 turnovers in the 2nd half is just not acceptable. The Gamecocks deserved to win even though they tried to give it away in the first qt and Mi couldn’t capitalize on there slow start. Too many people in this area drink the Jim juice and he has accomplished Nothing and makes too many $$$. Makes me even prouder to root for Sparty.   

mccuha
9 hours ago, studdog said:

You from sc or a gamecock or both

Dogwood
4 hours ago, dogrunner said:

Jim Jesus is far from a savior in Ann Arbor. The coaching staff never made any adjustments. There dip n dunk passing and poor rushing attack was sub par and 5 turnovers in the 2nd half is just not acceptable. The Gamecocks deserved to win even though they tried to give it away in the first qt and Mi couldn’t capitalize on there slow start. Too many people in this area drink the Jim juice and he has accomplished Nothing and makes too many $$$. Makes me even prouder to root for Sparty.   

When the Messiah rode in astride a donkey on palms 3 years ago I said on this board I give him 4 years and out.  Kinda hoping he sticks around nowxD.  Has been consistently out-coached in the bigger games, and has yet to beat a ranked team on the road (UM team has not done so since 2006).  He wins no popularity contests amongst his peers.  Bad juju in keeping with the university's superiority complex.  All for $9 mil annually LOL.  The very vocal, clannish, and wealthy alumni will have their say, and it won't be pretty.  Pass the popcorn . . .

Big Al

Harbaugh just lost to a Will Mushchamp coached team.  That should be enough evidence that Jimmy just doesn’t cut it.

mister grouse

National Championship game:  Georgia vs Alabama.  Sort of answers the conference strength questions.