Jump to content
FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
dogrunner

2018 Photo Thread.

Recommended Posts

MTRookie76
1 hour ago, Up North said:

 They won’t sell me a resident license  this year, and I refused to pay nonresident fees.

Fun fact for you. One only has to live in MT for 30 days to vote, 6 months to hunt as a resident. Go figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up North
1 hour ago, MTRookie76 said:

Fun fact for you. One only has to live in MT for 30 days to vote, 6 months to hunt as a resident. Go figure.

Yes I know, we already voted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAM

Irish Setter Ceara and English Setter Nellie with their bounty from North Rock Hie On Acres Game Bird Preserve in Rock, Michigan

 

DSC_5796-2.thumb.jpg.0425819ffb03c2cd0943664235e14421.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dogrunner

No bucks on the pole but I almost had a 6 pointer on my hood. 

050F33CA-972B-481D-922E-AAE0CA3C9C8C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cf1193
On 11/6/2018 at 6:06 AM, JAM said:

Irish Setter Ceara and English Setter Nellie with their bounty from North Rock Hie On Acres Game Bird Preserve in Rock, Michigan

 

 DSC_5796-2.thumb.jpg.0425819ffb03c2cd0943664235e14421.jpg

 

That Irish Setter is a gorgeous dog. I've always really liked them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAM

Evan's first bird!

 

 

Evan & 1st Bird.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dogrunner

Skeleton.  

79D1F517-C1F8-44C4-A9DA-D45752D78D44.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up North

We been seeing elk most every day this week. The herd is about 40 with two bulls about the size as the one in the picture. We feel very fortunate to view them from our house.

2A91CFE8-2529-45B5-8F5E-5D67E4675D54.jpeg

 

BC5C0AAC-C7A0-4F00-8EB2-FA888F552375.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dogrunner

These tasted good after a long hike. 

2F7E27D0-080B-4263-98E6-D902389E8EEC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natty Bumpo
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, Up North said:

We been seeing elk most every day this week. The herd is about 40 with two bulls about the size as the one in the picture. We feel very fortunate to view them from our house.

2A91CFE8-2529-45B5-8F5E-5D67E4675D54.jpeg

 

BC5C0AAC-C7A0-4F00-8EB2-FA888F552375.jpeg

 

You picked a Great Spot for your house!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×