grouse28

New Kid on the block?

ThreeDogs
On 3/23/2018 at 11:56 AM, Kansas Bound said:

I ordered mine with double poly chokes

I put a fixed choke on top and a poly choke on the bottom.....can’t wait.😉

BlacknTan

So, I sit here on a Sunday afternoon perusing the latest Galazan catalogue, trying to talk myself out of buying a Revelation. I have an angel on one shoulder telling me to pass, and a demon on the other telling me that I only live once, and to go ahead and buy. Thus far, they're battling neck in neck.... but, I do have some "mad money" coming in from having the back 80 acres selectively logged this year.. He's done for this year, and the money will be coming soon.

I'm entranced by the idea of a 30'" 20 ga. and I like the clean lines of the Revelation.. No flying pteradactyls or mini ponies on point.. a clean canvas. I'd like to see cheeks on the butt, and fixed chokes to spec... oh, and an Olde English pad, but those are not deal breakers. I also like the way Galazan blends the mating of barrels to monobloc seamlessly. I also would favor a manual safety, but the auto is easily disabled on most shotguns, and I imagine on this one also...

I am more than sure that when the price hike goes into effect, I will kick myself mercilessly if I don't act.... But, if I do it, I must make some room! Someone would need to leave the cabinet.... But who???

Just the musings of an "over the hill" fart on a Sunday afternoon....

lee sykes
40 minutes ago, BlacknTan said:

So, I sit here on a Sunday afternoon perusing the latest Galazan catalogue, trying to talk myself out of buying a Revelation. I have an angel on one shoulder telling me to pass, and a demon on the other telling me that I only live once, and to go ahead and buy. Thus far, they're battling neck in neck.... but, I do have some "mad money" coming in from having the back 80 acres selectively logged this year.. He's done for this year, and the money will be coming soon.

I'm entranced by the idea of a 30'" 20 ga. and I like the clean lines of the Revelation.. No flying pteradactyls or mini ponies on point.. a clean canvas. I'd like to see cheeks on the butt, and fixed chokes to spec... oh, and an Olde English pad, but those are not deal breakers. I also like the way Galazan blends the mating of barrels to monobloc seamlessly. I also would favor a manual safety, but the auto is easily disabled on most shotguns, and I imagine on this one also...

I am more than sure that when the price hike goes into effect, I will kick myself mercilessly if I don't act.... But, if I do it, I must make some room! Someone would need to leave the cabinet.... But who???

Just the musings of an "over the hill" fart on a Sunday afternoon....

That catalogue is a killer.  I got one in the mail and let it sit on the kitchen table for way too long.. :)