• Announcements

• Brad Eden

2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION   06/23/2018

It's time....to start thinking about and preparing for the 2018 UJ SUMMER AUCTION. This Auction has become a UJ Tradition, with loads of great gear donated by our Ad Sponsors and Membership. Items range from Upland vests...Birddog gear...hunting and fishing trips...silver engraved money clips...custom knives, to great food products. I will be starting to contact Upland Ad Sponsors and Members, and will start the dedicated Auction Forum soon. I will include links to past Auctions so Members get an idea of what's typically available to bid on, and to see if they have anything they would like to offer for bidding. Stay tuned!
Greg Hartman

2018 Bird With Guns

Bonasa

Thanks OldSarge, he just turned 7 but still acts like a pup. I‚Äôve been a little preoccupied with my 9 month old future bird hunter. ūüėČ

SelbyLowndes

Last day of GA duck season.  Stella the Lab with woodies with a Fox Sterlingworth pin gun,  an A Grade Fox,  a D Grade Fox and my Hungarian FEG gun...SelbyLowndes

woodies-4_zpsypawzfbb.jpg

SelbyLowndes

Yesterday's Gobbler my buddy shot with Ithaca Flues and my wife's fluffy dog Cooper...SelbyLowndes

Keith-LEHC-5_zpshd8njd2z.jpg

Recoil Rob

Lefever G Grade,  BP shells.

fxxh0j.jpg

robp

My 2018 Tom and my modified Ithaca Mag 10. I was shooting a hand load of 2 1/2 oz of 9/7 TSS at 1200 fps.

IMG_2639.jpg

rolawson

Turkey season ended Sunday. This was the worst turkey season we have had in Eastern KY. Numbers are down and very little gobbling this year. My wife took last week off from work to hunt. The morning she decided to sleep in, I killed this brute. He weighed 23 pounds had 1 3/8" spurs and a 10 1/2" beard. Killed him at 20 yards with my Lefever .410. 

2018 Turkey.jpg

henryrski
On 4/26/2018 at 7:51 PM, SelbyLowndes said:

Yesterday's Gobbler my buddy shot with Ithaca Flues and my wife's fluffy dog Cooper...SelbyLowndes

Keith-LEHC-5_zpshd8njd2z.jpg

henryrski
Just now, henryrski said:

That sentence makes sound like your friend shot Fluffy. Of course, I could be wrong.

SelbyLowndes
3 hours ago, henryrski said:

That sentence makes sound like your friend shot Fluffy. Of course, I could be wrong.

Thanks, sometimes my posting just comes out without enough thought.  Fluffy remains unharmed...SelbyLowndes