• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE add more info than just  "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering it is not bullet proof, so Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a warm blooded human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Thank you.
Brad Eden

UJ 2018-The GOOD News and the BAD News...

Brad Eden

Charter and New Members please consider donating to support this Board in 2018, and enjoy enhanced Board privileges and functionality. Info below.

Message added by Brad Eden

Willieb

Donation sent pay pal.

thanks for your service.

gordy

Brad,

Do you accept postal money orders ?

Canuck

Good question from another Canadian, eh. Do you take cash? Those costs to wire $ to the States are killer. I once put a  $50 deposit on a seedy motel in pheasant country. It cost me $35 extra in fees!

Canuck

Brad Eden
2 hours ago, gordy said:

Brad,

Do you accept postal money orders ?

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

Good question from another Canadian, eh. Do you take cash? Those costs to wire $ to the States are killer. I once put a  $50 deposit on a seedy motel in pheasant country. It cost me $35 extra in fees!

Canuck

Yes it's not unusual for me to receive a money order. Also personal checks from Canada, although those typically result in the confused bank clerk calling over the manager...but it all works out in the end.

Brad Eden

One more pop to top on busiest Forum, then will move to the General Board Info Category/Forums area for safe keeping. Thanks to everyone who read this and to those who responded to this initial 2018 Donation "campaign". 

Fire Marshal Bill

Brad, check's in the mail. No better place to spend my time than on UJ!!! Keep up the good work.