Dogwood

Belichek to interview for Lions Head Coach

Dogwood

Real news

gunsrus

Noooooooooo    but yes there is tension between Brady , Bill and Kraft . Concerning a personal trainer ?

406dn

I thought maybe winter had come and passed and it was suddenly April 1st. Oh well back to January.

atticus

Almost.....   Reports here are that pats defensive coordinator Matt Patrica is going to the Lions as head coach. 

dogrunner

Brady is a D/bag the dude never seems happy. Pats got nothing for the backup  qb that went to SF and he is looking to be a stud. Last year they could of got a lot for him.   They rumor is Brady wanted him off the team.    i don’t see Brady playing after next season no matter what he says, age catch’s up to everyone.  I hope we get a younger guy than Beli. 

Millriver
7 hours ago, atticus said:

Almost.....   Reports here are that pats defensive coordinator Matt Patrica is going to the Lions as head coach. 

Real news. Belichick is going nowhere, neither is Brady. Only 3 people know the real story, Kraft, Belichick, and Brady. None of them would have spoken about " tension " with a reporter, let alone one from ESPN, who love to bash the Pats. This is just a distraction to try to draw their attention away from football at the start of the playoffs. Haters got to hate.

Brady has at least 2 good years left, barring injury, and Jimmy G wasn't going to hang around that long without playing. Pats had to get something for him before the trade deadline. He's a free agent after the year, turned down 17 mill. to stay, and the 49ers will likely pay him more than that to keep him. He's the real deal, but look who he learned from. Very similar situation as Montana/Young back in the day. 

Millriver

And Patricia will do just find with the Lions. They'll be in the playoffs next year with him as the coach. Be sorry to see him go. He's a great coach and a character, and Detroit should embrace him. He's just what they need.

WPG Gizmo

Bill if anything would go back to the Giants but that is not going to happen that is going to be McDaniels job as head coach.  

ESPN is trying to get players and staff all riled up with fake news as the Pats are 2-1 favorites to win the SB

What I want to know is who is going to turn the Browns around they are 1-31 in the last 2 seasons

ccavacini

That would be kind of like his giving up a Lamborghini for a Ford Pinto

Millriver
27 minutes ago, WPG Gizmo said:

Bill if anything would go back to the Giants but that is not going to happen that is going to be McDaniels job as head coach.  

ESPN is trying to get players and staff all riled up with fake news as the Pats are 2-1 favorites to win the SB

What I want to know is who is going to turn the Browns around they are 1-31 in the last 2 seasons

McDaniels is allegedly looking for a situation like Belichick has where he has complete control over football operations, kind of a GM/ head coach combination. Very few owners are willing to give that kind of power to their head coach. I think McDaniels will stay until Bill leaves, and then take over the Pats, probably 2 years, but who knows what will happen?

Eli's future is up in the air with the Giants, I heard the possibility of retirement. Nobody's leaving the Pats to coach where the quarterback position is in question. Patricia heading to Detroit makes sense because Stafford is a good QB who's going to keep getting better.

dogrunner

Bill won’t leave till they lose in the 2nd or 3rd round. 

UplandHntr

Or until he wants Gruden level money!!!!

gunsrus
44 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Bill won’t leave till they lose in the 2nd or 3rd round. 

HATER !!!!

dogrunner
2 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

HATER !!!!

Not really just don't see them winning it this year.  Plus Bill is no spring chicken and is about done, if they win he and cry Baby brady should ride of into the sunset together. Use to like Tom but the more I see him Whine and the way he treats people the less I like him. 

gunsrus
10 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Not really just don't see them winning it this year.  Plus Bill is no spring chicken and is about done, if they win he and cry Baby brady should ride of into the sunset together. Use to like Tom but the more I see him Whine and the way he treats people the less I like him. 

Double HATER !!!