FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Dogwood

Belichek to interview for Lions Head Coach

Brad Eden

The haters crack me up. Honestly, spit on iPad, LOL territory. TB12! For the win.

salmontogue
32 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

The haters crack me up. Honestly, spit on iPad, LOL territory. TB12! For the win.

The haters just re-energize Pats fans.  Three wildly successful men working well together for eighteen years is unusual in any business. 

Perk

406dn

There was a day I used to hate on the Cowboys, but after a while,,,,I just can't keep kicking someone when they are down,,,,,,well maybe I can. The Patriots are the current version of the Cowboys, you either love them or hate them. It is a matter of public record that they are not above cheating. Spygate, soft balls and gaming the injury report are just some of the ones we know about. The hit Gronkowski delivered a few weeks ago deserved more of a penalty than it received. It is always a treat when they lose. I'd love to see the Vikings slay two dragons at the same time. ;)

salmontogue
2 minutes ago, 406dn said:

There was a day I used to hate on the Cowboys, but after a while,,,,I just can't keep kicking someone when they are down,,,,,,well maybe I can. The Patriots are the current version of the Cowboys, you either love them or hate them. It is a matter of public record that they are not above cheating. Spygate, soft balls and gaming the injury report are just some of the ones we know about. The hit Gronkowski delivered a few weeks ago deserved more of a penalty than it received. It is always a treat when they lose. I'd love to see the Vikings slay two dragons at the same time. ;)

Given the opportunity and with the money involved, I believe any of them will cheat if they believe they will not be caught.

Perk

406dn
Just now, salmontogue said:

Given the opportunity and with the money involved, I believe any of them will cheat if they believe they will not be caught.

Perk

I'll take that as an admission that the Pats are cheaters.B|

salmontogue
Just now, 406dn said:

I'll take that as an admission that the Pats are cheaters.B|

Not exactly. :D

It is my personal observation that all of them cheat.  Doesn't make it right and I disapprove but the fans are getting what they pay and pay and pay for.

Perk

406dn

Its been said if your not cheating you're not trying hard enough,,,,, no one tries harder than the Pats.;) 

shoot-straight

There are no more fanatical football fans I have found that those of the pats. With all the scandals and whatnot, their dedication grows. On the flip side the same can be said for the pats haters. 

I respect belichek a lot. He is a great coach. Brady is a great, but whiney, crybaby qb. 

I'm a pats hater for sure. But I respect what they have been able to do. 

NW River Mac

If you look up the teams that cheat the most in the NFL by fines etc. it's not the Patriots by a long shot.  When you single them out as the best cheaters of all time it just shows that you're a hater and can't come up with a mature way to articulate your frustrations with that great organization.    

I think Bill will stay with the Pats long enough for his boys to become experienced enough to fend for themselves in the NFL coaching ranks.  

GB Jack
9 hours ago, Millriver said:

Real news. Belichick is going nowhere, neither is Brady. Only 3 people know the real

Brady has at least 2 good years left, barring injury, and Jimmy G wasn't going to hang around that long without playing. Pats had to get something for him before the trade deadline. He's a free agent after the year, turned down 17 mill. to stay, and the 49ers will likely pay him more than that to keep him. He's the real deal, but look who he learned from. Very similar situation as Montana/Young back in the day. 

I would t count on two years, he hit quite a shelf this year. ESPN reporting so mi h so that bill wanted to start jimmy G, that’s what started this mess. Now not saying he can’t or won’t play, but even the greatest stop at 40 ala favre, etc 

RookieEP
7 hours ago, NW River Mac said:

If you look up the teams that cheat the most in the NFL by fines etc. it's not the Patriots by a long shot.  When you single them out as the best cheaters of all time it just shows that you're a hater and can't come up with a mature way to articulate your frustrations with that great organization.    

I think Bill will stay with the Pats long enough for his boys to become experienced enough to fend for themselves in the NFL coaching ranks.  

Dude - yes they have great talent did  win but you’re blind if you dont think they weren’t cheating.  Belli-cheater and video gate they other teams.  I love it when he acted like he had no idea you can’t video other teams.  

NW River Mac
11 minutes ago, RookieEP said:

Dude - yes they have great talent did  win but you’re blind if you dont think they weren’t cheating.  Belli-cheater and video gate they other teams.  I love it when he acted like he had no idea you can’t video other teams.  

Dude, Firstly you can video another team but only from certain locations within the stadium.  Is that really something to get all steamed up about?  It was a game that could have been filmed by anyone in attendance and completely open to the public/world.  Read about the Spygate incident and you will see what the actual infraction was.  Like I said earlier, take a look at your team's record or rules violation and I'm sure you will find that they are most likely more penalized than the Pats are.  

Secondly, Belli-cheater as you so fondly call him will go down in history as the GOAT.  Why is it when any other team breaks the rules it's a rules violation and when New England does it you call it cheating?  You are the blind one here my friend.  

GB Jack
1 hour ago, NW River Mac said:

Dude, Firstly you can video another team but only from certain locations within the stadium.  Is that really something to get all steamed up about?  It was a game that could have been filmed by anyone in attendance and completely open to the public/world.  Read about the Spygate incident and you will see what the actual infraction was.  Like I said earlier, take a look at your team's record or rules violation and I'm sure you will find that they are most likely more penalized than the Pats are.  

Secondly, Belli-cheater as you so fondly call him will go down in history as the GOAT.  Why is it when any other team breaks the rules it's a rules violation and when New England does it you call it cheating?  You are the blind one here my friend.  

Cmon man, I’m a huge bellicheck fan, BUT 

spy gate was a huge deal , and a big, major nono, to try and diminish the infraction isn’t valid.

that on top of Brady’s deflate gate ( which is still absolute insanity) not the infraction, but what he is documented doing after , is assanine . Destroying cell phones , calling a guy literally the “ deflator” mysterious firings, hireings, other

Teams missing playbooks, radio problems for other teams. This simply doesn’t happen to other teams. Bellicheck is the greatest x and o coach in football history, and I live in Green Bay, and football paid for my college, that being said , the guy, the franchise is tainted in many ways .

salmontogue

NFL is huge money and that inspires cheating at all levels.  They all participate while hoping to evade detection. 

Perk

RookieEP

My favorite is the commish deleted all the tapes.   If they were not so incriminating why delete them.