Jump to content
Dogwood

Belichek to interview for Lions Head Coach

Recommended Posts

Brad Eden

Although unlikely, someday you haters may enjoy a coach, a QB, a team...a franchise as successful as those of us In New England do. It's a sweet thing, even if we have to bear the burden of greatness hatefullness. Great games yesterday. Next week Pats vs TItans. Even though the Pats are the GOAT, anything can happen in a playoff game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
406dn
11 hours ago, salmontogue said:

NFL is huge money and that inspires cheating at all levels.  They all participate while hoping to evade detection. 

 

Perk

 

So................while the Pats are really good at football,,,,their cheating needs some improvement. 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
salmontogue
11 minutes ago, 406dn said:

 

So................while the Pats are really good at football,,,,their cheating needs some improvement. 9_9

 

You might say that but I could not possibly comment

 

Perk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bntsetter

Your team cheats  Not saying anything about the Pat's but no one is clean in that mud pit called the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gunsrus

I wonder , the Yankees , the most dominant organization ever , did they ever have such nitpicking "Haters" considering how many Championships they've won. They had the money and the talent and ruled . As a Red Sox fan , I admired the franchise and wished Yawkey back in the day would spend as much to no avail . I was never a "Hater" . You ''Haters" are cry babies !!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GB Jack
3 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Although unlikely, someday you haters may enjoy a coach, a QB, a team...a franchise as successful as those of us In New England do. It's a sweet thing, even if we have to bear the burden of greatness hatefullness. Great games yesterday. Next week Pats vs TItans. Even though the Pats are the GOAT, anything can happen in a playoff game.

To the Titans? Sure . I don’t hate greatness, and bellicheck is that. Brady? No, in my opinion he’s not the greatest qb in history, tip 3/4 maybe. But not the greatest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gunsrus
1 hour ago, GB Jack said:

To the Titans? Sure . I don’t hate greatness, and bellicheck is that. Brady? No, in my opinion he’s not the greatest qb in history, tip 3/4 maybe. But not the greatest 

Ya , and cheese is your main staple !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
salmontogue
7 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Ya , and cheese is your main staple !

 

Probably with some magical waters to wash it down.

 

Perk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry

You Patriots fans don't have a clue when it comes to your team being hated. You are not in the same league as the Steelers when it comes to being disliked. We revel in it, you try to defend it. Funny that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ccavacini

How come no one hates the Bears?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dogrunner

Everyone likes the Lions except me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RuffChaser
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

You Patriots fans don't have a clue when it comes to your team being hated. You are not in the same league as the Steelers when it comes to being disliked. We revel in it, you try to defend it. Funny that....

 

Grew up in Erie. Can't stand the Steelers. One of my brothers is the picture perfect reason why I don't like them. If anyone met him you'd hate the Steelers too. BTW it reminds me of an old joke. How many Steelers fans does it take to change a light bulb?? 5, 1 to change the bulb and 4 to talk about how great the old one was. The joke was better before they won their last Super Bowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GB Jack
1 hour ago, gunsrus said:

Ya , and cheese is your main staple !

Hahaha, it’s it’s own food group, truly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry

Weak,  but we do love the "can't stand them". You don't even rate an look until you get to how the refs always favor the Steelers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry

I don't know how any can hate Belichek. It is like hating the Michelin tire character and he is sooooo cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×