• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Dogwood

Belichek to interview for Lions Head Coach

Brad Eden

Although unlikely, someday you haters may enjoy a coach, a QB, a team...a franchise as successful as those of us In New England do. It's a sweet thing, even if we have to bear the burden of greatness hatefullness. Great games yesterday. Next week Pats vs TItans. Even though the Pats are the GOAT, anything can happen in a playoff game.

406dn
11 hours ago, salmontogue said:

NFL is huge money and that inspires cheating at all levels.  They all participate while hoping to evade detection. 

Perk

So................while the Pats are really good at football,,,,their cheating needs some improvement. 9_9

salmontogue
11 minutes ago, 406dn said:

So................while the Pats are really good at football,,,,their cheating needs some improvement. 9_9

You might say that but I could not possibly comment

Perk

bntsetter

Your team cheats  Not saying anything about the Pat's but no one is clean in that mud pit called the NFL.

gunsrus

I wonder , the Yankees , the most dominant organization ever , did they ever have such nitpicking "Haters" considering how many Championships they've won. They had the money and the talent and ruled . As a Red Sox fan , I admired the franchise and wished Yawkey back in the day would spend as much to no avail . I was never a "Hater" . You ''Haters" are cry babies !!!!! 

GB Jack
3 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Although unlikely, someday you haters may enjoy a coach, a QB, a team...a franchise as successful as those of us In New England do. It's a sweet thing, even if we have to bear the burden of greatness hatefullness. Great games yesterday. Next week Pats vs TItans. Even though the Pats are the GOAT, anything can happen in a playoff game.

To the Titans? Sure . I don’t hate greatness, and bellicheck is that. Brady? No, in my opinion he’s not the greatest qb in history, tip 3/4 maybe. But not the greatest 

gunsrus
1 hour ago, GB Jack said:

To the Titans? Sure . I don’t hate greatness, and bellicheck is that. Brady? No, in my opinion he’s not the greatest qb in history, tip 3/4 maybe. But not the greatest 

Ya , and cheese is your main staple !

salmontogue
7 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

Probably with some magical waters to wash it down.

Perk

Harry

You Patriots fans don't have a clue when it comes to your team being hated. You are not in the same league as the Steelers when it comes to being disliked. We revel in it, you try to defend it. Funny that....

ccavacini

How come no one hates the Bears?

dogrunner

Everyone likes the Lions except me. 

RuffChaser
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

You Patriots fans don't have a clue when it comes to your team being hated. You are not in the same league as the Steelers when it comes to being disliked. We revel in it, you try to defend it. Funny that....

Grew up in Erie. Can't stand the Steelers. One of my brothers is the picture perfect reason why I don't like them. If anyone met him you'd hate the Steelers too. BTW it reminds me of an old joke. How many Steelers fans does it take to change a light bulb?? 5, 1 to change the bulb and 4 to talk about how great the old one was. The joke was better before they won their last Super Bowl.

GB Jack
1 hour ago, gunsrus said:

Hahaha, it’s it’s own food group, truly 

Harry

Weak,  but we do love the "can't stand them". You don't even rate an look until you get to how the refs always favor the Steelers.

Harry

I don't know how any can hate Belichek. It is like hating the Michelin tire character and he is sooooo cute.