FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Dogwood

Belichek to interview for Lions Head Coach

jeff88
12 hours ago, Millriver said:

And for the record, I like the Steelers. Thanks to their inability to beat the Patriots in their last 2 games, I've won 2 bottles of High West Double Rye from my good friend the Steelers fan. Go Steelers!

What will you be giving him this year if they play again?  9_9

Millriver
3 hours ago, jeff88 said:

What will you be giving him this year if they play again?  9_9

He'd like a handle of Jim Beam Black label, but I'm pretty sure I won't have to go shopping 😎

jeff88
2 hours ago, Millriver said:

He'd like a handle of Jim Beam Black label, but I'm pretty sure I won't have to go shopping 😎

Gosh, and Pat's fans wonder why they aren't very popular.  9_9

Millriver

Oh,  I'm pretty popular. It's just the team that I root for doesn't seem to be. Can't figure that out. Maybe it has to do with the 5 Super Bowl rings our quarterback has......

jeff88
17 hours ago, Millriver said:

Oh,  I'm pretty popular. It's just the team that I root for doesn't seem to be. Can't figure that out. Maybe it has to do with the 5 Super Bowl rings our quarterback has......

You rest my case.  B|

dogrunner
20 hours ago, Millriver said:

I’d like some Crown when your shopping. 

B36FE6D5-5AE8-4F8E-A5E6-17E475CEC011.png

jeff88

As much as I hate to help them, this column by Sally Jenkins aids and abets the Pats fans on the board for their opinion about the current Pat's locker room:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/are-the-patriots-all-done-well-know-by-what-we-see-not-what-they-say/2018/01/09/676d5010-f55a-11e7-b34a-b85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.5aefdd79c46b

My take:  The Pats always need some sort of perceived enemy or some way to put a chip on their collective shoulders and BB is a master at this.  The "everyone is against us" not only pervades their locker room, it has seeped into their fandom as evidenced in this thread.  Also, how can there possibly be kumbya all day long after decades together?  Brady and Bellichek will be together as long as they can keep the standard as high as it's been.  Looks to me that as long as Brady is Brady, and he is imho the GOAT, period, they will keep on keepin' on.  

WPG Gizmo

Matt Patricia to the Giants as head coach mark my words.

Zoli
38 minutes ago, WPG Gizmo said:

Matt Patricia to the Giants as head coach mark my words.

That’s the word around town!!!

GB Jack

And josh McDaniel’s to the ..........

Zoli
30 minutes ago, GB Jack said:

And josh McDaniel’s to the ..........

He might be too much of a Chechen after his last go round with Denver.......lol ....The talk on local sports say the Colts

Will see how it all plays out!

jeff88

Coaching changes all over the place.  Wondering, who has come from the Pat's under BB as a head coach who has been successful?  We always hear about the Parcell's "tree" for instance Tom Coughlin.  

GB Jack

The sneaky sumbitch is at it again, it’s uncanny

54194EB8-9FD6-4631-B729-EC244B123AFE.png

NHBirddogger

Genius.

sprocket
On 1/10/2018 at 10:36 AM, jeff88 said:

As much as I hate to help them, this column by Sally Jenkins aids and abets the Pats fans on the board for their opinion about the current Pat's locker room:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/are-the-patriots-all-done-well-know-by-what-we-see-not-what-they-say/2018/01/09/676d5010-f55a-11e7-b34a-b85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.5aefdd79c46b

My take:  The Pats always need some sort of perceived enemy or some way to put a chip on their collective shoulders and BB is a master at this.  The "everyone is against us" not only pervades their locker room, it has seeped into their fandom as evidenced in this thread.  Also, how can there possibly be kumbya all day long after decades together?  Brady and Bellichek will be together as long as they can keep the standard as high as it's been.  Looks to me that as long as Brady is Brady, and he is imho the GOAT, period, they will keep on keepin' on.  

Opponents, by definition, are against you so yeah, Everyone not on the team is against them.  As long as they continue to score more points than the opponents in the allotted time frame, they will win games.  And if they use all their time outs, well then they won't have any more.

Do I sound like Madden?  Because these are all things Madden would say...