Snipeaholic

Ammo Sale

Snipeaholic

My business partner and life-long friend called and asked if I was home because he had something for me. He had been to Sam's and saw 12 Ga ammo on clearance for $39.99/ flat. He dropped off 10 flats of 1 oz 3 1/4 dram at the house and even helped carry them in. I usually shoot reloads but will easily be able to work these into the mix. Couldn’t ask for a better buddy!

F1E35E65-FC7A-4C43-87CB-F7050DB25E29.thumb.jpeg.c9ea17e52a6b42c11245611ac30b522b.jpeg

dogrunner

Is that like Sam's club? I have never seen ammo there before. 

tut
14 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Is that like Sam's club? I have never seen ammo there before. 

Some do, most don't.  I was in Texas and Florida and found shotgun ammo on the shelf years ago.  

WPG Gizmo

They are closing some 60 Sams clubs I bet he found one that was closing heck of a deal

Snipeaholic

This fall was the first time I had seen ammo at Sam's in Gainesville. I saw a news link about Sam's closings which included the locations closing and Gainesville was  not on the list. With the ammo in the fall they also had some Champion single stack traps and Champion Targets. All of these were stacked high and in the center aisle. I'm just glad to be able to help clear them off the shelves.