• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE add more info than just  "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering it is not bullet proof, so Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a warm blooded human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
rawhide

Showcase Lanyard of 2017

rawhide

I took great pride in  the T2CL Call Lanyard I showed in the Dog Tags thread.  It was challenging and required some serious innovation, but it was not my "highest and best" lanyard of the year in the "art" sense.  That distinction belongs to the lanyard I chose to run in my ads. That lanyard is  a T2FN-C Lanyard, braided with Saddle Tan kangaroo lace, with a long cylindrical slide knot.  It is shown below.   Regrettably, the picture does not show the beautiful Lab head that, as per the customer's request, Crazy Horse engraved on the back cheek of the brass logo whistle.

The T2FN-C Lanyards are a special variation of  T2 Lanyards that have  a fixed set of options and accessories: a flat-braided neck and a continuous, round-braided bottom loop that carries two brass flush counters and a brass logo whistle.  I have made a limited number of T2FN-C lanyards since the first about a decade ago. All have had spherical or short cylindrical slide knots (the routine knots that are, more or less, easy to tie).  The lanyard shown is unique and special (to me and its owner who specified it) because it has a long cylindrical slide knot, a knot and a half as it were.

When he recognized that it was his lanyard pictured in my ads, the customer was elated that I had chosen to show it.  He called and asked me to confirm (again) that it is (currently) a one-of-a-kind, custom-braided, KNOTSMITH lanyard.    He clearly got his money's worth (and it has worked well for me too).  

That's the essence of my business.  To those few of you who have one of my  premium lanyards, "Thank You!"  for enabling me to be creative just as this customer did!   And with my customers' help, I am looking forward to making even better lanyards in 2018.  

Thank you for your consideration.

5a5973625cfaa_T2FNCLongKnotSCSixthH.thumb.jpg.5f43de8cad8add1149744e75d2ec761d.jpg

bruski

Beautiful piece of work. Well done.

Fire Marshal Bill

That is just AWESOME!!! Beautiful workmanship.