• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE add more info than just  "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering it is not bullet proof, so Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a warm blooded human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Thank you.
Fur and Feathers

Drahthaar Pics Please

Fur and Feathers
21 hours ago, Treerooster said:

Cutt's coat lays flat to the body and doesn't pick up any burrs except his beard, his hair is about 2' to 2 1/2" long on his back.

Cutt & Tag 1-18.JPG

The body picking up no burrs is what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing the pics of handsome Cutt.

KenDD

Few pictures..... if you would like to see a lot more go to my site www.vomwillowrock.netkennel.com

DCP_0017.JPG.806.jpgDCP_0008.JPG.3125.jpgDSC_3089.JPG.1981.jpgDSCF1209.jpg.891.jpgAlex vom HodsonhausBlaz%206.JPG.327.jpg2008%2012%2013%20006.JPG.721.jpgnicky_vom_willow_rock-1695.jpgIMG_0912%20%282%29-6886.jpg

Felix

There's some fine looking animals on this thread. I'm a Brittany guy and probably always will be, but you guys make it tempting.

MAArcher

Wow, for “ugly” dogs, these are some fine animals!  Hope to see some more posts.  I’m thinking of filling an empty dog bed (not to mention hole in my heart) with a Drahthaar.   I know of a litter that just hit the ground. 😉