Sign in to follow this  
LabHunter

Maryland Quail Forever Chapter

LabHunter

We're starting a QF chapter here in Maryland; if you'd like to help get things moving please PM me.

Thanks,

Trevor

boutdoors4

Good Luck! The biggest problem you may encounter is the lack of people willing to commit, they want a place to hunt but aren't willing to help and nurture the land. Always looking for help but not asking to help.

Robert

vabirddog

I think an opportunity is missed by not marrying quail initiatives with "save the bay" riparian efforts.  They could impact so much more areas. I believe it would require a rewrite of the rules to allow some occasional partial manipulation of land to keep it beneficial for quail.

LabHunter
On 2/8/2018 at 9:19 PM, vabirddog said:

I think an opportunity is missed by not marrying quail initiatives with "save the bay" riparian efforts.  They could impact so much more areas. I believe it would require a rewrite of the rules to allow some occasional partial manipulation of land to keep it beneficial for quail.

I completely agree and am hoping to tie in with CBF.  They are right in my neck of the woods (I caught stripers right in front of their building last year).