FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
brushbuster

2018 NE SxS classic Haussmann Hidden Hollow Sporting Clays

brushbuster

June 7-9 Is the 16th annual North East side by side sporting clays shoot at Hausmanns hidden Hollow sporting clays.

This is a fun shoot event for anyone who like SxS shotguns.  They have two courses and both are for the most part grouse type shots.

RST will have a tent so it's a good time to stock up on shells for the year and there is plenty of "eye candy" guns on the tables.

We usually have a UJ crew show up to shoot the hunters clays and they also have a fun 5 stand and flurry station.

NE SxS classic

lets make a plan plan on who can go and what day we want to meet up.

Grifish

I’ll probably be there all three days. If we wanted to we could gather one afternoon and shoot Rock Mountain. A nice, cheaper and less busy venue.

Swampy 16

I’ll be there this year for the first time. A rabbit hunting buddy of mine is good friends with the owner. The Catskills get together sounds like a can’t miss outing as well. I may have to do both. 

Parkerman

I didn't know members from this board had been going to Hausmanns, I've gone the last five or six years and never thought to mention it on this board about getting together. Anyway this will be the first time I'll miss this shoot because the Medford WI shoot is the following weekend so that would mean leaving Wed before Hausmann's driving home on Sunday and then heading to Wisc on Tuesday morning (they moved the shoot up this year, starts Thur through Sat instead of Friday to Sunday. Taking basically two weeks off to go shooting is pushing it a little on the home front......! Hopefully I'll see you guys next year at Hausmann's or maybe come over to the Medford shoot, it's is probably the best of the shoots which is why we are going only there this year. Let me know if anyone is going to the Medford shoot (old Yooper shoot). Eric 

studdog

I'll be at the Great Northern again this year. George

Crazy Horse

Last year there were several of us UJ members who met and shot at Hausman's. A great (Grouse) course and a fun gathering of UJ'ers. I'm looking forward to doing it again this year.

Zoli 16ga.

hmmmm....only five hours away.  we should be just moved in our new house, and my wife's birthday is on the eigth. Nonetheless, if I can swing it I'd like to make it.

Powderfinger

I plan to go up Friday or Saturday for the 1st time.  Last year I went to my first SxS shoot in Maryland and shot the 16GA hammergun division.  I met some nice folks and enjoyed shooting without any pressure.  The table shopping is always fun too.

Brad Eden

Added to Board Calendar

Don Steese

I'll probably be there, not that anybody gives a rip!! :P

brushbuster

Would love to see up at Haussmans Don! 

upstate

might make it down with my wife and dad.

Zoli 16ga.

Ok looking good. the rizzini will be back to me by this Friday. Any deals on 16ga. shells up there?

Is there stuff in the area where the wife could do the tourist thingy? Antiques?

She bores easily watching my shooting prowess. One can only look at breaking clays for so long    ; )

tut

I will be there helping Dan Rossiter man his Custom Stocks and Steel booth under the big tent.  UJ members drop by and say hello for sure.  PS.  I'll be the bald guy.  

Crazy Horse
1 hour ago, tut said:

I will be there helping Dan Rossiter man his Custom Stocks and Steel booth under the big tent.  UJ members drop by and say hello for sure.  PS.  I'll be the bald guy.  

You'll be the bald guy....there's a whole bunch of us in that  condition.  ;~)