2018 UJ SUMMER SILENT AUCTION HAS LAUNCHED Read more... ×
max2

My pillow - a gadgit.... I guess

max2

I gotta give it a thumbs up. One month in and notice a difference.  Got rid of neck aches & occasional headache .  if you can't find the correct pillow this might work for you. Folks have told me in the past about them but never really give it much thought. Pretty cool ! 

Brad Eden

I've never seen such an aggressive ad campaign on TV and radio. I'm tempted to try one. Are they "flattish"? I hate puffy pillows. I even travel with my old worn out flat pillow.

dogrunner
1 minute ago, Brad Eden said:

I've never seen such an aggressive ad campaign on TV and radio. I'm tempted to try one. Are they "flattish"? I hate puffy pillows. I even travel with my old worn out flat pillow.

No, there big puffy pillows, I don't really care for mine, I like flatter too.  They had a lawsuit on them because I got info in the mail wanting to know if I wanted in, I did nothing with it. 

max2
24 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

You give them your shirt size. Getting the correct size pillow I would think matters to comfort level. You spend as much on a regular pillow or more . I was sorry I didn't get it sooner. The way I feel about this one ~ if it goes bad in a year I would purchase another. Currently digg'n it ! They also advertise a combo kit with an extra travel pillow. Get a coupon for Bed -bath & beyond - shoot the lock off that bank-roll and go buy one. See how other feel by monitoring this thread. Dogrunner your bad experience with them is the first complaint I have heard. In closing in regards to fluffy I have to say at a glance you say yes but upon trying you have to say know as the design is such to fit your head. I guess  this would be how I describe it  . I like it !

Mike Connally

I’m intrested. But I checked their construction. Shredded polyester. How is that new and groundbreaking?  

BlacknTan

IMHO, this gent is a huckster of the first order... and, I don't trust anyone that has to wear a crucifix clearly exposed outside their shirt.. particularly while trying to sell me something!

Fire Marshal Bill

I can't say good or bad, I don't use one. Bought one for my wife and she loves it!! She told me she is getting a better night sleep than she ever did with any other pillow. I too thought it was a gimmick, but maybe not. 

gunsrus

Bought em for the wife , She loves the pillow more than me . She bought the white which is the least firm . She has a new love for sleep . She threw me out of the room (excessive snoring and excessive peeing) , bought the pillows and says best sleep she's ever had . 

What do I know ?

rich223

Bought mine a year ago and it works great for me. I always thought the commercials were BS until I tried one. Just remember what works for one person does not necessary mean it will work for everyone.

readgriff

Like mine you have to fluff it up works great.

My wife also likes hers.

ScottGrush

We bought these: https://www.ilovemypillow.com/

I was a cram a flat pillow under my head on top of my arm sleeper before this. Same thing, it's helped with neck and shoulder morning issues. 

Coalman

Price?

topdog1961
2 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Are they "flattish"? I hate puffy pillows. I even travel with my old worn out flat pillow.

X2. Mine are thin down pillows that I've had since my childhood many decades ago. They get clean cases regularly, but I don't know if the pillows themselves have ever been cleaned. Likely not the most hygienic things, but maybe that's what makes my immune system so strong.  I can't sleep on fluffy hotel pillows. I have two of them.  I use both when sleeping on my left side, and if on my stomach I use one under my head which is turned right and one under my right shoulder so I don't turn my head so far. I get real upset if my wife tries to use them. 

oak stob

I discovered that I have tried a My Pillow...a “here, try this” moment from my wife.

I tried and I tossed it into the corner.

She, likes hers.

Once again, when one throws a, comparably, fair amount of soft money at something, it appears to be human nature to want to, to need to see value returned.

Sometimes, naturally, value is returned.

So, it all comes down, often, to the individual more than the product, to me.

It’s nice when people are helped with struggles.

Personally, when told the pillow in the corner was a My Pillow....I had a creepy feeling of that jazzbow with the cross and understood a bit better the nightmare with the clown and the butter knife.

terrym

I like my pillows flat and hard. A sandbag would actually work for me. I travel a lot for work and hate Hotel pillows. What I use is a dense foam one I bought from Costco and love it.