2018 UJ SUMMER SILENT AUCTION HAS LAUNCHED Read more... ×
gunsrus

Snow day

Don Steese
Just now, gunsrus said:

80 TODAY ?? >:(

Nah...high 70's....since it's so cool here we're going over to Scottsdale, where it will be in the 80's!!:x

max2

Thank goodness for the UJ this winter ;).  I guess I will go put another log on the fire and blow out the driveway again...... 

topdog1961

People are complaining a lot around here (NW Ohio) about the late spring. We've had highs in the 30s with a biting wind and occasional flurries that don't stick. I'd hate to hear all the griping if we had what NE has. I feel for you guys. 

Sage Hen

I kind of feel guilty after last years "The winter of the century" we have had a surprisingly easy winter. And with no guilt because after last year the water table is up, the springs are flowing and the reservoirs are all full. Now that I've said that we may get a few feet. We once got a foot for opening of trout on Memorial Day, so I should keep my mouth shut, but I'm not smart enough for that.

Brad Eden
4 hours ago, gunsrus said:

YOU NEEED  that Tractor . Me , I need a Son in Law !!!!!:P

I don't have a tractor, but have a SIL. Nicest guy to my daughter but a bonafide vegan. Nnnnoootttt a lot in common...but could be worse.

MAArcher
31 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

I don't have a tractor, but have a SIL. Nicest guy to my daughter but a bonafide vegan. Nnnnoootttt a lot in common...but could be worse.

Get him this tee shirt for Christmas:

Vegitarians.jpg