WPG Gizmo

Another week another storm

Gunsmoke

That explains the guy on the school rd with the setters in the fishnet stockingsO.o

paul frey
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, paul frey said:

We just got updated to 8-12".

We only ended up with 3".:D

Samuel Hoggson

Waiting for that first snowflake.......

001.thumb.JPG.9cd827856649a4e597c66e576534f62c.JPG

Don Steese

This brutal early spring has to be very hard on migrating woodcock!! Supposed to be 91 where I'll be today....but back in the 70's next week.

Greg Hartman

I just got done plowing the 16" we got up here on the mountain.  I like snow, but have had enough now.  Hopefully, this is the end of it.

jeff88

DC got hit yesterday, wonder how much further south the snow went?

WPG Gizmo

Easy day at work about a inch of snow and once I hit it with salt it was gone only 2 more days at work then I see Dr Summeroff :/

max2

Snowing like crazy out there this morning :D ...... call'n for 1 ~3 .... 

OH Grouser

About 2" here last night - this has got to be the last gasp for winter here doesn't it???

Over the last month, I kept watching The Weather Channel hoping WPG Gizmo's plow truck would drive by and bury one of The Weather Channel meteorologists...

Roger

WPG Gizmo

Both Gizmo and the truck are out of work for a while me getting the shoulder repaired the truck getting a new windshield and dented door taken care of.  Nice to sit at home watching the snow fall knowing I dont have to go out anytime soon :P

BlacknTan
3 hours ago, WPG Gizmo said:

Both Gizmo and the truck are out of work for a while me getting the shoulder repaired the truck getting a new windshield and dented door taken care of.  Nice to sit at home watching the snow fall knowing I dont have to go out anytime soon :P

Hope the shoulder works out well, Gary!

I came this close to putting the snow shovel away yesterday. Yeah, the weatherman was calling for snow, but it was a balmy 60 degrees here, and I was starting in on yard work. I figured the weatherman just miscalculated a bit....

I awoke this AM to about 5 inches of the wet stuff....Seems like I better keep my trusty shovel available for a bit longer...

max2
17 hours ago, BlacknTan said:

Hope the shoulder works out well, Gary!

I came this close to putting the snow shovel away yesterday. Yeah, the weatherman was calling for snow, but it was a balmy 60 degrees here, and I was starting in on yard work. I figured the weatherman just miscalculated a bit....

I awoke this AM to about 5 inches of the wet stuff....Seems like I better keep my trusty shovel available for a bit longer...

I don't put the shovel away until 2nd week of May.....

WI Outdoor Nut

From the Midwest, but have been in PA for work the last 6 out of 9 weeks.  Hit 3 out of the 4 Nor'easters.  Heck, I was even sick of them I and like snow!

max2

Ok folks ~ I left a little while ago for work up in Milford NY ( next to Cooper~town) nothing on the ground here but up there 3 -4 inches on the ground and snowing like crazy . I guess I'm doing brakes on the truck today here at home.

........... just making observations......  B| I will admit I have had just about enough snow for this season....

OldSarge

Dear Diary,

It is January 96th (April 6th to the thawed world). Still snowing here. My boat and camper are buried behind snow berms that may thaw by June, just in time for the fall colors. Time to go shovel the porch.