FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Brad Eden

BIRD DOGS AFIELD

Brad Eden

FEATURED UJ AD SPONSOR BIRD DOGS AFIELD

IMG_0636.PNG

Bird Dogs Afield presents a complete program on all facets of pointing dog training, proper care of the bird dog and wild bird hunting. Host Paul Fuller is an avid pointing dog enthusiast and upland bird hunter. With his partner and companion, Dillon, a German shorthair, Paul demonstrates techniques and shares his knowledge of the sport. The Bird Dogs Afield website offers an extensive video library plus numerous articles Paul has written for his gun dog column. Simply click on Videos or Articles to enjoy bird dog “talk” right now. New episodes and articles are added frequently so check back often.

Paul and his wife Susan are New Englanders and good people and true Upland Birddog and hunting enthusiasts. Please click on their rotating Banner ad under UJ masthead and on display Ad on upper right of UJ Home page to access their website to view videos and read his articles. Here is a link as well: Bird Dogs Afield

Sometimes Ad Sponsors don't get to see their exposure on the Forums and ads get lost in all the "Discussion" on Board. But they are an important component in keeping UJ online.

CzechSM

I always have enjoyed their down home style videos. Video taking in the grouse woods is a tough gig. 

MNice

It's one of my weekly if not daily stops. 

terrym

I quite enjoy the format. Seems real and not just commercials. Filming "successful" upland hunts can't be easy, I bet they end up using a tiny portion of what they film. 

Brad Eden

I agree. Grouse and Woodcock videos are far and few between. Tough hunts and hard to film.

Irishwhistler

Good work conducted by Paul and Susan.👍

THE DOG WHISTLER 🍀

Fire Marshal Bill

After UJ it's my favorite place to go for grouse and Woodcock info. Good dog training tips also. 

Coalman

Paul is a great supporter of the fledgling NH Chapter of the Ruffed Grouse Society. He had a plug in his recent newsletter for the event and is attending and has door prizes.

March 27th in Campton, NH Check out the UJ event calendar.

Brad Eden

I emailed Paul a link to this Topic. Good to show Ad Sponsors they are appreciated.

Korthaar

Watched many of their videos on YouTube