FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Fire Marshal Bill

Red Sox

gunsrus

Another win 8-2 , SWEEP !  On to Oakland , what a ride !

Fire Marshal Bill

WOW, can you believe this!!! I don't like to look ahead, but I can't wait to get to Toronto. 

gundogpa

It is very enjoyable....and I hope it keeps up. It should be cautionary though.......LOL  If they went 15-2 in july we would be happy but it wouldn't be historic. The pitching has been fantastic and the hitting as well. The change in batting approach is paying off but you can be assured the other teams are already making adjustments. the whole "hunting strikes" is nice......but it is working well because it's so different than the previous team wide approach of grinding out at bats.....which required them to take get me over strikes and lay off good pitches to extend the at bat.

......don't even go on about the launch angle adjustment. LOL

Brad Eden

17-2....I've been out of the loop since they have been on the west coast. Can't stay up til and past 10:00PM Eastern. So give me the down low on them Red Sox!

hayslope

What we have here is a team that's running on most of its cylinders!   And in April no less!  Still a long way to go, but you have to like the way these guys are playing.

Fire Marshal Bill

Read All's (gunrus) post. It about says it all. They won again last night against Oakland, 7-3.

WPG Gizmo

They are riding the wave but remember all waves crash upon the rocks at some time still a long season ahead lets hope they are built for the long run not the sprint 

Brad Eden

It does sound like they are due for a slump. Great ride so far though. Game is at 9:05 tonight Eastern. I'm gonna try and stay up.

gunsrus

Yup , been on some rides in the past but never this early in the season . Running on all cylinders for sure , pitching , batting , defense . 

Sure , other teams will figure it out eventually . Say what you want but every other team out there is taking notice !

gunsrus

Brad Eden , you "black clouded" my Red Sox and a no hitter to boot . I'll let you know how the season goes . NO MORE watching games for you !!:S

Brad Eden
7 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Brad Eden , you "black clouded" my Red Sox and a no hitter to boot . I'll let you know how the season goes . NO MORE watching games for you !!:S

Crap. Sorry. Made it to 3rd inning then ZZZZZZZZZ's. Wow.

Brad Eden

Resurrected thread....I'm watching this afternoons game on a drizzly day. There is a good vibe with this 2018 team. Its palpable.

gunsrus

Big test the next three with the Yankees starting Tuesday night . Hard to believe they are only one game behind in the standings . 

Millriver

Will be a fun series for sure. Mookie looks to be a little banged up, but slated to play Tuesday. I agree with Brad, there's a lot to like about this team!

Fire Marshal Bill

First place will be decided by the end of the week. Next week is going to be a nail biter for Red Sox fans.