• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
BlacknTan

In a quandary

BlacknTan
14 minutes ago, terrym said:

Forgot to mention, my buddy's dad had both his knees done and is kicking himself for waiting so long. Life changer as he put it. 

I've heard that expressed more than once. 

Thanks to everyone for many thoughts to ponder.... 

RookieEP

I say this to all my Pt’s (as almost all of us can benefit) Lose some weight while your at it your heart and joints will smile at you. Take pics of the new gun..

fullchoke16

This coming season will be my third since I retired. I'm working on my second new bird gun (and one new duck gun) since then and it probably won't be the last. We ain't getting any younger and if you spent a lifetime working for it you might as well spend it and enjoy it as well as let the stinking government find a way to steal it from you. I'm a lucky son of a gun because I have  sons and Grand daughters who will enjoy them when old Pap is gone. After all that BS, don't be shy, order what you want and enjoy it. You won't be sorry. Good Luck and Happy Hunting. Fred

hexfly

Sounds like to me you're ready to move on if it won't break the bank.  I have found going to a reliable gun fitter, making a trade shouldn't be to bad on the wallet and you can find something that will give you all you're looking for.  To me, a shotgun is like a set of golf clubs, if you don't think you can hit the ball with that club, you can't.