• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
Scott Berg

Need Setter Photos

JCJ
10 hours ago, Scott Berg said:

I should have given a little more detail.  There is going to be photos of the four types of Setters on point so the photos need to be pointing and the aspect ration needs to be roughly 10:7 meaning the height needs to be 70% of the width.

SRB

Scott:

I have some of her on point. Not sure if aspect ratio is correct.

Jay

Scott Berg
1 hour ago, JCJ said:

Scott:

I have some of her on point. Not sure if aspect ratio is correct.

Jay

Jay,

I can crop to the right aspect ratio if the shot is not focused into real tight on the dog.  Send it to my email.  BergBros@msn.com

SRB

Scott Berg
10 hours ago, RuffChaser said:

This is Betty pointing a grouse from two years ago. Is this OK per your preference for aspect ratio?betty-grouse.thumb.jpg.ba8961db2ffd637e0754d7f0db336b9c.jpg

I like this shot.  The article is nothing more than a brief description of the different types of Setters with a photo of each type of dog. Something where the dog was a little more visible would be ideal.  Frankly, It's a web page designed to drive traffic to the site so I guess it's not a big deal if the photos are not ideal.  I think I will use this one if I can crop it to the right aspect ratio.  Thanks for the help!

SRB

JCJ

Scott: This is one of Lily pointing a woodcock. She is short coated and athletic. Bred by C03F48AD-B918-4184-BC9F-B974CBA70FFE.thumb.jpeg.8fd4239b2f09d0a5a6839aedab09af01.jpegJason Gooding. Heck of a good multi-species bird dog.

Herve

If you have time to search, have a look at http://tangor.net

A lot of pictures of English Setters from Europe hunting in the West, New England and Quebec.

MUSTANGER7

just found some pictures of my setter girls here in Florida pointing and honoring, various distances etc. If you still need them send me you email on a PM

Scott Berg
2 minutes ago, MUSTANGER7 said:

just found some pictures of my setter girls here in Florida pointing and honoring, various distances etc. If you still need them send me you email on a PM

Please send them.  I need a few to chose among because they have to have similar aspect ratios.

MUSTANGER7

sent you my email in a PM need yours

MUSTANGER7

Sent the setter pictures this morning, hope they can help, let me know if you don't get them for some reason. Pete

ckfowler180

My Llewellin Harper My Way

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG

mshowman

Here are a couple of Chester (Lynnhill Llewellins) during his last season. 

BF2EBC9E-B3E9-418D-B0AE-EAD32A869329.jpeg

108FC8BD-A4BF-4B08-97CA-8536FF273E1A.jpeg

329F8F1B-8796-45E2-872B-8452BB0EBA7E.jpeg

0E36B346-C3AD-445D-8073-7B879B45E18D.jpeg

oatmeal

Hi Scott, here's an older photo (you might recognize the locale) of my older dog Clara. I remember this point because she unexpectedly found a hen pheasant. She's a nearly all white Llewellyn, about 48-50lbs, and nearing 14 now.

TjEOtBjECXA7iuNGYSMqgeGMnOUMHqpRu8C9MwFd

buckmaster

The top two are the mom, straight Ryman type...bottom is a pup from mom with my ryman type/ shadow oak bo outcross. 

"sorry photobucket problem"  is there another way to upload photos here?

Scott Berg
3 hours ago, buckmaster said:

The top two are the mom, straight Ryman type...bottom is a pup from mom with my ryman type/ shadow oak bo outcross. 

My email is BergBros@msn.com

Brad Eden
3 hours ago, buckmaster said:

Yes.

2018 CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS are Members who have donated yearly to help keep the board online. This Group has Extra Perks; mainly they enjoy the ability to Upload Images. This Board has very advanced Uploading capabilities and Members can browse and place, or drag and drop, multiple photos to post in Replies...from their computers, tablets and smart phones. C-Members can manage and prune their own uploads to stay within max storage limit. The C-Member Group has unlimited editing time for posts, posting privileges on the Swap & Trade Forum and other advanced capabilities. 

Full info here: Member Groups/Donations/Priviliges