FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Shawn F

Pacific coast derby championship

Shawn F

The game wardon dog with Luke eisenhart is entered as well as Touchs Gallatin fire and Malcolm story run by an amateur?  I guess the points race is not over yet?

MTRookie76

My good buddy Austin Turley came up with a plan to give it one more shot. The fat ladies not singing yet. Win or lose it’s been a great season and Austin and I have had a blast preparing and running here at Reno.

sidelock

That's a long haul for Luke Eisenhart.

Shawn F

Heard about the royal screw you got in Reno, most the pro handlers are wondering how Reno can get it so wrong two years in a row!  Sorry to hear

MTRookie76
17 minutes ago, Shawn F said:

Heard about the royal screw you got in Reno, most the pro handlers are wondering how Reno can get it so wrong two years in a row!  Sorry to hear

I'm not going to say much other than those two judges will never have a dog of mine run under them ever again.

dgfavor
1 hour ago, Shawn F said:

You actually do anything besides second guess judges all over the country at trials you haven't even been to?  Unimpressed.

Congrats to Rich and Alex - nice placements, heard it was a real nice derby stake from several peeps.  

forestdump

Congrats on the placement still impressive for the field. I was supposed to be out there but got sick hope to be running one next year. 

Gyrfolco

Congrats to all involved. Did Austin run Alex's dog? It's interesting grounds from what I saw last year, and not the easiest to get a dog through.

Hal Standish
14 hours ago, MTRookie76 said:

I'm not going to say much other than those two judges will never have a dog of mine run under them ever again.

Ha!9_9 and I thought the Spaniel folks were the only ones to talk that way about judges. I have always thought Handlers should be like Santa Claus, "making a list and checking it twice just to see who been naughty or nice"!

MTRookie76
7 hours ago, Gyrfolco said:

Congrats to all involved. Did Austin run Alex's dog? It's interesting grounds from what I saw last year, and not the easiest to get a dog through.

Austin did run the dogs. He did a great job. 

Brad Eden

IMG_0557.GIF

MODERATOR WATCH

Gyrfolco
17 hours ago, MTRookie76 said:

Austin did run the dogs. He did a great job. 

Congrats then.

dogrunner
21 hours ago, Hal Standish said:

Ha!9_9 and I thought the Spaniel folks were the only ones to talk that way about judges. I have always thought Handlers should be like Santa Claus, "making a list and checking it twice just to see who been naughty or nice"!

Not really, cover dog is the same. 

Hal Standish
59 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Not really, cover dog is the same. 

Yes! i was being facetious! It happens in any subjectively judge event.