max2

Breakfast ~

max2

Seems like a lot of us are about the same age here on the UJ.  Recently been getting tired of cereal for breakfast and thinking about making the switch. Cherrios, honey nut cherrios, honey bunch's of oats and most recently an organic brand that was on sale at berkley jensens.... Thinking of taking the plunge ~ Porridge  ? whats everyone calling breakfast these days  ?  

Brad Eden

I have zero appetite in the morning. I choke down a banana every morning just so I don't dwindle by noon. On the flip side is my wife. She could eat off a breakfast buffet if a nuclear war head was heading our way.

dogrunner

Coffee and a poached egg, cereal is usually a bunch of sugar or carbs that I stay away from, would rather have eggs and meat. 

NW River Mac

Coffee and my downfall, some type of bread product.

oak stob

Normally, oatmeal that has not been flattened and has been stirred with a spurtle.....ocassionally, good toast with bacon one can still tie in a knot and a side of fried mursh.

Best memory beakfast....bluegill.

lee sykes

Varies.  I am like a dump bear. 

PartridgeCartridge

Cereal and vodka. After three bowls its not so bad. Try it. 

Fire Marshal Bill

First off I've got to have a cup of coffee. Then every morning I have something different (my wife makes my breakfast) but what I really look forward to is breakfast after church at our local greasy spoon. Two eggs over easy with cornbeef hash and rey toast, coffee. 

salmontogue

Add bacon cooked soft and we have a deal.

Perk

Kieffer

4 eggs, some ground beef, 1 slice of toast and a banana.  If I'm out of ground beef, I'll add a 5th egg.

Crazy Horse

Usually it's scrambled eggs, bacon, coffee, cottage cheese and multi-grain bread with lots of sunflower, oats and assorted seeds in it....but this morning I'll have Cream of Wheat. I really like Cream of Wheat.

Oh, on Sunday mornings my wife and I treat ourselves to a breakfast at the local diner where I have the very best SOS in he whole wide world.

The next time we're at the diner I'm gonna ask the chef if he can make me some SOS with a little bit of Vodka, ala PC's recipe.

bigdog MN

At work I usually eat my sandwich before 7 and skip lunch, so I guess thats breakfast. When at home I have coffee and a "McMuffin" style breakfast sandwich.
For hot cereals I like Red River, which orginated in Manitoba. First had it years ago at a fishing lodge and then started eating it at home. Has more flavor than oatmeal or cream of wheat. I would add a minimum of water so it was fairly 'stiff' and not runny.  Looks like its now only available mail-order in the US, at least accpridng to Wikipedia: Smuckers, the current owner of the brand made a decision to withdraw Red River Cereal from the US retail market. http://www.canadasfood.com/history_products/red_river_cereal.php. Red River is now only available in the USA through mail order or internet sales.  

Virgil Kane

M&M Peanuts and black coffee.  Breakfast of champs !  B|

MUSTANGER7

rotate between SOS (ground beef style), bacon and eggs, or sausage and eggs alway three eggs.

terrym

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. Weekdays I have an egg white omelette and grapefruit juice. Will go through the drive through later for a coffee.