ruff hunter

Harry and Meghan

ruff hunter

Yeah I guess I’m just a sap but I like their romance. I’ve always liked the fact that he was and is not the norm when it comes to the Royals across the pond and the fact that he is marrying Meghan Markel makes it even better..... she’s is beautiful and yes I’ll be watching Saturday morning and can’t wait lol.... I’ve even been watching reruns of Suits lol..... she is a hottie!!

Ben Hong

I am mildly interested...but get up at 4 am to watch it? Nahh...I’ll watch the highlite pkg later. I think the couple has some serious props. Harry is a veteran and earned his chops in Afghanistan, and he gave countless injured vets purpose and hope by starting the invictus Games. Meghan is a hottie who has a degree from a real university, served as an intern in a US embassy, at 14 years old she got Procter and Gamble to change an ad campaign!!!, she has involved herself, actively, in several international development organizations. This is not just a foo foo society wedding, but 4 am, aiiiyahhh.

BlacknTan

Hmmmmmm.. I think that we in the US follow the Royals more than folks in the UK, at this point in time. My wife is excited..Me, not so much, but I do like the openness of William and Harry on the difficulties they experienced with the death of their Mother at such a young age.

As for Meghan, for me the jury is still out. I'll take a pass at this point. Kate... Now she is a different story. I think she's beautiful, smart and the perfect face of the Monarchy in coming years. She reminds me of one of my longtime heartthrobs.. Elizabeth Hurley. But, don't go by me... I've got a thing for English girls..

All that said, I do wish Harry & Meghan well, and hope for the best.

Virgil Kane

I hope I don't offend anybody but,  WHO CARES?

I'm not impressed by the rich and famous but that's just me. YMMV

Virgil

Dave in Maine

They seem like they like each other.  I wish them well.

oak stob

I hope they enjoy the fondue set....it was either that or a cutting board.

BlacknTan
15 minutes ago, oak stob said:

I hope they enjoy the fondue set....it was either that or a cutting board.

I like your style!

Always seem to say the right thing..

Remo

Wish them luck under the magnifying glass but they should elope. Enough already.

terrym

I'm sure they are good people and I wish them well but I'm not comfortable with the tax money spent on this. Some hard working people who couldn't afford a back yard BBQ wedding reception will fund this through their taxes. 

Wet Dog

These guys might make it funny enough to watch.

Lars

I've had a good feeling about both of them they seem like good people.  Their having some problems but its still a relief from everything else in the news.  I do wish them the best but me saying that could be the curse. 

Lars
55 minutes ago, Wet Dog said:

These guys might make it funny enough to watch.

I swear to ya my mom had those exact teacups. 

terrym
47 minutes ago, NCgrouse said:

Not a fan. 

If she can bust his balls about hunting, and he quits to appease her animal rights/animal lover mentality, its a big No-Go for me....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/896438/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Boxing-Day-shoot-Sandringham-Christmas

When I met my wife and we started dating I made it clear my hunting was not something I was going to give up. I wonder is Ms Markle a vegetarian and how much leather clothing is in her likely enormous closet?

steveziv

I watched the last generation's weddings with some interest.  Now 30+ years later, it seems like a lot of nonsense to me.  But this kind of wasteful extravagance is necessary to bolster the Windsor brand.