• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
topdog1961

Pray for my kids.

topdog1961

While I was complaining on UJ this morning about my daughter bringing home a kitten, a truck pulled out in front of my son and her and they T-boned it. That cat seems kind of trivial now as I sit beside her hospital bed. She is far worse off than he, but under the circumstances the news has been as good as it could be. Her legs are a mess. Tibia and fibula broken on both, getting surgery on those in the morning. Compound fractures of her ankles, now set. Possible damage to small bones of both feet. Fractured L3 lumbar in back, but thankfully no apparent nerve damage, waiting on an MRI. Two broken ribs and bruised stomach. The doc said it will be a long, difficult recovery but she should recover fully. She's drifting off from the pain Meds now as my wife goes home for clothes for us. She just graduated high school Sunday. My son has a broken pelvis in a non weight bearing area, no surgery required, and a partially collapsed lung. Plus his hands are cut up. Keep us in your prayers and thoughts. 

I havent heard about the driver of the truck. He was taken away in an ambulance but they said he appeared OK. Think of him too. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Brad H

I have a son and a daughter and can only imagine how you feel. It is things like this that remind us what is important in life.  

Best Wishes! and hang in there! 

robp

Horrible just horrible MPLS Mojo sent your way

watermen

Sorry to hear this TD, terrible tragic event for your family.  Prayers for you all!

Crazy Horse

I know the big Guy upstairs doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to me, but I promise to bend his ear tonight on your children's behalf.

Virgil Kane

A parents worst nightmare. Prayers sent for them to make a speedy and full recovery.

Virgil

Irishwhistler

So sorry to hear this.  Prayers out to ye all.

Irishwhistler 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

OH Grouser

Thoughts and prayers on the way for all involved. Sorry to see this, topdog. Not the way life after high school is supposed to begin - best of luck to both your kids.

Roger

polecat

Oh Man, Prayers will be sent their way.

BlacknTan

Very sorry to hear..

Prayers coming for all involved, and you and your wife also, for a complete and speedy recovery. There are lots of people pulling for your family..

Cooter Brown

Prayers on the way for all!

CzechSM

Prayers for all. 

quailguy

Wow, that is bad. Prayers tonight for the kids and their parents.

Fire Marshal Bill

TD, you and your family will be in my prayers. Take care & god bless. 

Dakota Dogman

On it now. 

God bless