• Announcements

• Brad Eden

TO THOSE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UJ   01/06/2018

To the Guests who have decided to register for Membership. PLEASE read Terms of Service, not just checking it off. This is covered there: Add more info than just "hunting" or "Upland hunting" or "birds" or "outdoors" or similar nebulous terms in the required INTERESTS field. Despite this Boards strong spam filtering function, some Spam registrations do sneak through. I need an inkling that you are a human being not a Spam Bot tagging onto key words. Also please do not use a business name as your User Name. Thank you.
sprocket

Gun Dog Supply - Customer Service NON-rant

sprocket

I placed an order with GDS for a sale item - the order was processed in the usual way.  I got a call and an email from customer service indicating 1 item was on back order.

I've gotten emails before but not a phone call first - was new for me but I appreciated it and told them so.

And before everyone goes on the LCS wagon, I order from them too - this happened to be a sale item and I spread my business around - I like LCS too.

Urban_Redneck

LCS wagon? Twice I have ordered from LCS and GDS on the same day, both times the GDS order arrived 2 days before the LCS order- I live 150 miles from LCS ;) 

Brad Eden
8 hours ago, sprocket said:

I placed an order with GDS for a sale item - the order was processed in the usual way.  I got a call and an email from customer service indicating 1 item was on back order.

I've gotten emails before but not a phone call first - was new for me but I appreciated it and told them so.

And before everyone goes on the LCS wagon, I order from them too - this happened to be a sale item and I spread my business around - I like LCS too.

Real good to hear...

GDS has been and still is a long term UJ Ad Sponsor, and supporter at UJ Auction time. There is no better than the Snell Bros at Gun Dog Supply and I'd say that if they weren't affiliated with UJ. I've never been disappointed with their personal service and products.

LCS was a UJ Ad Sponsor at one point and I set up a custom reduced rate situation. But they failed to renew, and wouldn't return my emails. They kept changing their marketing person, and communicating with them was almost impossible. I haven't ordered from them for a while so have no idea how their service or products are these days.

terrym

I have had very good service from GDS and that is with customs into Canada. Good bunch. 

Willieb

+1 for GDS.

i too have received phone calls regarding orders. 

Don Steese
On 6/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, Brad Eden said:

Real good to hear...

GDS has been and still is a long term UJ Ad Sponsor, and supporter at UJ Auction time. There is no better than the Snell Bros at Gun Dog Supply and I'd say that if they weren't affiliated with UJ. I've never been disappointed with their personal service and products.

LCS was a UJ Ad Sponsor at one point and I set up a custom reduced rate situation. But they failed to renew, and wouldn't return my emails. They kept changing their marketing person, and communicating with them was almost impossible. I haven't ordered from them for a while so have no idea how their service or products are these days.

Sounds like LCS is hiring the wrong "marketing" people. If I were in their business, selling to a niche market like upland bird hunters, I'd have a long term contract with the UJ. Talk about perfect targeting!!

Irishwhistler

Steve Snell and GDS - "ROCK" 👍👍👍👍👍.

Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸