Canuck

Thai soccer team rescue underway

Canuck

The first two members of the team have been rescued!!

Canuck

I better not jump the gun. The news says two boys have been "recovered". I hope that means rescued safely.

Canuck

It's official...six boys have now been rescued. Here's hoping the all make it out.

Remo

Watching live, great news, what an effort.

BlacknTan

I've been following this effort since it happened. I greatly admire the strength and courage of the children and their coach trapped inside, and everyone involved in the rescue... Amazing people. Holding my breath for everyone's safety, and sad for the brave diver who lost his life..

ruff hunter

I think it’s awesome what mankind can truly do when we all work together.....it’s amazing!!!!.... we need more togetherness in this world and not a tragedy for it to happen......😔

Brad Eden

Been following this. Harrowing. I have a bit of claustrophobia and my nightmare is falling through ice and not being able to find the hole, or being trapped in a small confined space like a cave. That why I never had aspirations on being an astronaut. I hope the coach and all the kids get rescued without any more tragedies like the one diver who died.

Tim Frazier

I have been involved with rescue and recovery efforts(on land) in the past and the scale of this is mind boggling.  My understanding is that even experienced divers with rescue experience have been in awe.  6 hrs in and 6 hrs out, having to change tanks along the way, having to evacuate non-divers who may have never been underwater...just no end to how amazing this has been.