FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Brad Eden

An easy Poll, I think

Peanut Butter  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter-Your Preference?

• Creamy
    • Chunky

Brad Eden

In light of my attempt, at creating a Poll about grouse expectations and opportunity, and the impossibility of including every variable under the summer sun, I thought I'd create an easy one, without a plethora of missing variables...

Cooter Brown

The kind that stays mixed up and emulsified or the kind that separates into oil and solid and that needs to be stirred up?

According to the keto thread there's a huge difference.

Brad Eden

What brand? This Poll already sucks...

bigdog MN

Skippy

GregSC

JIf extra crunchy everyday of the week. Charlie the golden retriever and Albert aka Gerry also get a spoonful every night. Hey love it almost as much as I do. 

Cooter Brown

There should be another choice:

I haven't eaten peanut butter since they stopped putting it in glass jars because it just doesn't taste the same.

terrym

My Britt gets a joint supplement every morning coated in PB. I'll ask him and get back to you. 

Brad Eden

What!. No organic choice? Lame.

terrym

Update:

So I asked him the question, just kind of looked at me with a bewildered look. I'll take that as he prefers the smooth kind. 

I'll ask him if he prefers organic. But I expect a similar reaction. 

oak stob

As I age, chunky peanut butter becomes less necessary and ......harder to spread and to chew.

Stage 8, no doubt.

steveziv

In a family setting you have to remain flexible and be willing to compromise.  One of the few issues I've not budged on is peanut butter. 

There is Jif Creamy and there is everything else.  Everything else gets ridicule and reprimand, creating disharmony.

The mention of on-sale, organic, chunky and low-fat PB's are abruptly dismissed.  "We are a Jif family".

sloth5202

Chunky all the way but I live with 3 kids under 5 and they prefer smooth.... guess what?  I lose every time that poll is taken at home....

Rockdoc

People who like Jiff peanut butter should try the house brand from the Dollar Store, it's $2/jar and tastes just like Jiff, for all I know it could be made by Jiff.

Steve

Dogwood

The organic non-gmo grain free gluten free sold at the hippy local market in little plastic tubs for $20 no salt or sugar added and the oil separates tastes like spackling.  Dee-lish.

Crunchy Skippy.  On a still warm toasted English muffin with raspberry jam.  Oooh.

Big Al

Chunky is my preference on my english muffin but creamy works better on the bucket mouse traps.