FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
readgriff

Hunt /View Garmin card for Astro 320

readgriff

Does anyone have one of these cards installed in there Astro for Michigan?

I have the topo  map installed but the  topo map does not show state land/ private land boundaries.

I want state land /Federal land boundaries does it show state /private land boundaries?

Thanks 

Readgriff

readgriff

Does anyone use these card for any state.

Im looking for state land private land boundaries 

Thanks

BlacknTan

I have one for New York. I believe you need to open the Base camp software on your computer to see landowner info.

Jim Vander

I used the northwards maps on my garmin alpha  last year in the Up, they were excellent

Curt

I have the Garmin hunt view maps on my Astro 430 and it shows property boundaries here in Pennsylvania but no owner info, I guess that's against the rules in PA.  I have one due here this coming week for Maine also, not sure what their rules are but I expect at least property boundaries.

readgriff

Does it show state land boundaries and federal boundaries?

Curt

I just got this outfit a week ago so haven't had the opportunity yet to become totally familiar with all the capabilities of the mapping.  I was out on a 5000 acre state game land yesterday morning with one of the dogs and it showed boundary lines, trails, parking area, etc.  You might want to put in a call to Garmin on their help line to get the best description of the Hunt View capabilities.