Dave Quindt

Wingworks Vests temporarily suspending production

Chukarman
2 hours ago, blanked said:

Chukarman were you ever successful in getting wing works to design a smaller version vest for desert quail

I am still working on it. But Bob would never release a product until it is PERFECT.  I have been lobbying hard for several years - we usually talk a couple times a week. I thibk he will do it eventually. Hope to be bird hunting with him next week and will continue to lobby for the 'Dove and quail' vest. We took my old Filson game belt apart and grafted the pockets onto  WW harness and belt, and I have been using it for a year or so... works really well.

Biggggybmf

Any idea when he might start up production again?  I have an Old WW vest, but just thinking in case of unforeseen circumstances or due to delays in production I may  order another one.

Mike da Carpenter

On 9/28/2018 at 4:37 AM, Biggggybmf said:

Any idea when he might start up production again?  I have an Old WW vest, but just thinking in case of unforeseen circumstances or due to delays in production I may  order another one.

Going through my gear to prepare for an upcoming hunt and realized my old vest isn’t going to last much longer. So I went to Bass Pro tonight, and after looking at all the crap/junk that’s available there for an insane price, I’m ready for a WW vest. 

So, I too have the same question as to when will WW be back in operation?

troutbum

Worth the wait - fantastic product

RookieEP
13 hours ago, troutbum said:

Worth the wait - fantastic product

Chukarman

Talked to Bob this PM. I told him there are folks waiting to place orders. He has been out 'vacationing' in the country - with a 16 gauge Parker and his dogs. I would call it field testing, myself.

Chesepeakes_Man
22 hours ago, Chukarman said:

Talked to Bob this PM. I told him there are folks waiting to place orders. He has been out 'vacationing' in the country - with a 16 gauge Parker and his dogs. I would call it field testing, myself.

Sounds like the man has his prioritizes right ! 

I was not happy a few years back when he wasn't taking orders. I almost bought somethng else but I am sure glad I waited. Great product.

Dale 

Speaks

I dont mind a wait for a good product, glad he is making time to hunt. We all need that. 

versdog

I tried to order a wingworks I guessing 10 years or more ago (I'm sure more). Bob was having fits with the production company he was dealing with. I waited until the next year. Really glad I waited! This is the best vest I have ever had! I have wore out a set of shell pockets, which Bob said he had never seen before. I was able to replace the pockets and belt. It's a great vest. Someone said its Bombproof, it is. It is super comfortable and wears like iron! 

Recoil Rob
On 9/13/2018 at 7:23 AM, Brad Eden said:

Bob and Wingworks have been a very long term UJ Ad Sponsor. He has supported this Board while many other Ad Sponsors have bailed because their ads weren't "clicked" enough, and/or didn't appreciate my insistence that UJ doesn't become inundated with ads, so I place ads with discretion. (Trust me I could place all banner and display ads in your face) Attempts at telling them that positive discussion about their products on the Forums is priceless compared to Ad clicks doesn't fly...if the Ad Sponsor isn't a Member and doesn't see that niche marketing. WW stays a supporter even with competitors being UJ Ad Sponsors. Great guy, great company and a superior product that is worth waiting for.

Brad, after reading your post I tried finding his presence on the UJ, where is it?

thanks,

Rob

Brad Eden
33 minutes ago, Recoil Rob said:

Brad, after reading your post I tried finding his presence on the UJ, where is it?

thanks,

Rob

IMG_0945.JPG

They have this display Ad that shows up in a rotation on upper right of Home page and at very bottom of Board pages. Bob may be sending me a Banner Ad that will also rotate (randomly on refresh etc) at top of all UJ pages. Any new news is and will be noted in the Sponsor area/Forums on Board. That's all fine, but its the positive "talk" about WW on the forums that matters more than random clicks etc. 

Recoil Rob
1 hour ago, Brad Eden said:

IMG_0945.JPG

They have this display Ad that shows up in a rotation on upper right of Home page and at very bottom of Board pages. Bob may be sending me a Banner Ad that will also rotate (randomly on refresh etc) at top of all UJ pages. Any new news is and will be noted in the Sponsor area/Forums on Board. That's all fine, but its the positive "talk" about WW on the forums that matters more than random clicks etc. 

Thanks, I thought there was a permanent link somewhere. I got there through Google, got a friend looking for one.

Brad Eden
30 minutes ago, Recoil Rob said:

Thanks, I thought there was a permanent link somewhere. I got there through Google, got a friend looking for one.

Actually a list of UJ Ad Ad Sponsors with links is found here: