FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
BlacknTan

Women!!!

dvmweb

Please, don’t move my stuff, ok?

Couldn’t find my charger for the ecollar.

DW move it to the other side of the drawer.

What nerve!

Brad Eden

I was looking for the can opener the other day. It's always in a particular drawer. It wasn't there. I found it in another drawer where it was not supposed to be. I may have put it there absentmindedly, but I'm pretty sure JoAnn did. I'm filing for divorce.

WI Outdoor Nut

So how would you deal with your 13 year old son when he decided my roller drawer tool boxes (4) were disorganized and he had a better way to have my tools in my drawers?

MAArcher
12 minutes ago, WI Outdoor Nut said:

So how would you deal with your 13 year old son when he decided my roller drawer tool boxes (4) were disorganized and he had a better way to have my tools in my drawers?

Did he do a good job of reorganizing?  If it would get my 13 year old away from the laptop, I'd let her screw up my tools all she wanted.  

WI Outdoor Nut
Just now, MAArcher said:

Did he do a good job of reorganizing?  If it would get my 13 year old away from the laptop, I'd let her screw up my tools all she wanted.  

Won't say good or bad, but different.  I need to ask him where such and such tool is.  That is not good for me:).

He did clean up and toss quite a bit of stuff, so that is good. 

mccuha

My wife knows how I remember where My stuff is and how I hate her moving it around.  Never fails though. Whenever I go on a trip and she gets bored.  She starts “cleaning or straightening up”.  When I get back can’t find half I have.  When I ask her where such and such is she said she moved it. The other problem is a lot of times she can’t remember where she moved it.    Pet peeve.  Don’t mess with my stuff.

henryrski

I've got the same "I'm straightening up" syndrome with my wife but to add insult to injury the cleaning people move things to where I never find them.

Randy S

I've reached the conclusion that my wife does it for the attention. She's so proud of suddenly locating what I've spent an hour searching for in all the normal places. She never says where she finds them. Anymore, I just ask her before I look.

NECarson

I've got an 11x12 office and a 30x60 shop. Stuff in there stays where I put it. Which is sometimes precisely where that item always is, or sometimes "in the shop, I think"... 

If it's in one of the common areas of the house, she might put it up. Probably not though. 

NECarson

Also, what's a back tag? License you wear on the back of your vest? 

NECarson
10 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

I was looking for the can opener the other day. It's always in a particular drawer. It wasn't there. I found it in another drawer where it was not supposed to be. I may have put it there absentmindedly, but I'm pretty sure JoAnn did. I'm filing for divorce.

I know precisely where every one of my hundreds of sockets and wrenches goes. 

I put up lots of dishes. In some random cabinet. Just whatever. 

mccuha
13 hours ago, NECarson said:

I know precisely where every one of my hundreds of sockets and wrenches goes. 

I put up lots of dishes. In some random cabinet. Just whatever. 

Now that pisses my wife off.  She just now says to take dishes out of dish washer and I’ll put where they belong.  

tut

There is a reason I own about 4 sets of Chaps.  I can normally find at least one somewhere to throw on in the morning.  PS.  I have lost 2 sets of boots in the last 2 years.  They are both for turkey hunting, so I know I have a chance of stumbling onto them by next spring. 

Snipeaholic

I’ve got it good. My wife’s domain is the house and garage. I do have the privilege of eating, watching tv, and sleeping in the house. My only garage privileges are keeping  my UTV and bicycle in there. With that being said I have a 20x30 two story block building with my workshop on the ground floor and storage/apartment upstairs. There are 20x30 eaves on either side which store the boat and tractor. I also have a 23x7 “gun room” where the shooting and hunting stuff lives. She is very kind and lets me believe the workshop and gun room are my spaces. For the most part she doesn’t rearrange or move stuff in “my” areas.

i haven’t had to reside in the upstairs yet so I’m minding my manners.

Tony Moore

hormones do effect behaviour?