cockerfan

Have to brag a little

cockerfan
22 hours ago, VizslavsBird said:

You are a blessed man.  Congrats to your daughter.  And it must be a sign of a good dog too.

We got Boom on a bit of whim back in January. He has turned into the perfect dog for her. He's extremely stable and easy to handle. 

18 hours ago, jackiep said:

You must be so very proud of her and I am sure she is proud of this big accomplishment as well.  I have seen a few videos of her dog work and she is a very good handler and trainer.  Congratulations!

She has spent a LOT of time over the last few months - learning how train, training, and learning how to handle. 

18 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

How much?.... for that little girl.😉

Priceless.

Totally depends on the day!

2 hours ago, henryrski said:

Great pics of your daughter and her pup. Maybe Brad could get a few lessons from her. It couldn't hurt.

I've offered that to a few friends. In a couple more years, I'm sure she'll be kicking my butt. 

23 minutes ago, sprocket said:

Great stuff - is that a toller or a cocker?

He's a Cocker. 

MoSpaniels

The first two of many we hope! Congratulations from Horsecreek! Racine will be thrilled when I show her this tonight.

marysburg

I'm not sure who had the biggest grin: Dad, lovely daughter, or the pup.  Congratulations to all, and you must be so very proud.

cockerfan
17 hours ago, Grifish said:

Awesome young lady and amazing pup! Hopefully hooked for life! Now all they need is an open point and off to the Big Apple!

She'll be making the trip with me in a few weeks, but not with her dog. I'm having her ease into it a bit. Amateur stakes in the spring and then go from there. 

Grifish
5 hours ago, cockerfan said:

She'll be making the trip with me in a few weeks, but not with her dog. I'm having her ease into it a bit. Amateur stakes in the spring and then go from there. 

We look forward to seeing the whole team.

john mcg

They are all priceless, but that last one of the both of you needs framing and setting on the mantle.

In the decades to come, you will look at it with tears in your eyes.

Guaranteed.

cockerfan
53 minutes ago, john mcg said:

They are all priceless, but that last one of the both of you needs framing and setting on the mantle.

In the decades to come, you will look at it with tears in your eyes.

Guaranteed.

Ahh! I'm a little slow, but I just realized that a couple of these comments are about the last picture with one of the JUDGES and my daughter. He (the judge) was probably as happy for my daughter as I was though, and I'm pretty sure felt like he was a part of history in the making :)

Clueless1

Congrats!  That is one happy little girl! 

dauber

I love watching good dog work...her runs with Boom both days put a huge smile on my face!!   Certainly has the look of a top up and coming team. You’ve done a good job Jordan.  

bmeador

That is so cool!  Look at the smiles - on everyone!  I believe you have addicted her to the game.