FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Britlab

Bose QC 11 headphones?

Britlab

I’ve been traveling quite a bit lately and think these may be a good option to drown out the inane conversations I’m forced to hear on planes.  Anyone have experience?  I use an iPhone. 

Thanks 

Jazz4Brazo

I travel quite a bit and have a pair of QC 25s and live them...my wife has a pair of QC20 in ear (in ear bug me too much after awhile)...great to see the QC35 is now wireless.

BTW, I believe I read somewhere that Sony's new house cancelling software exceeds Bose but never tried them...just live my Bose on a plan and arrive somehow calmer (not to mention it stops anyone starting up a conversation you dont qanr to be a part of...LOL).

Good luck,

J4B

tmoneysju

I have an older model Bose over the ear kind for traveling, they are not wireless. My dad bought them for me when I first started traveling for work over 10 years ago, they still work perfectly. I did replace the ear cups as they broke down over time, but they sell replacements specifically for them. I use in ear headphones for day in and day out phone conversations and conference calls, but if I'm going to be on a plane or train for a few hours I much prefer the over the ear ones.

Grouse_MD

Big fan of the Bose QC 25.  Much better than in ear for long flights.  Wife has a pair as well.  Benefits of the QC 35 - no need to replace damaged cords.