Sign in to follow this  
gaberdeen

If I won the lottery I get one of these

BlacknTan

Not a judgement of anyone else, but I never coveted a Mercedes.. past, present or future. The only reason I ever buy new is for reliability.. not status. I guess I've never really held status symbols in much high esteem to begin with... Just not me. Exposing vast amounts of disposable income actually does not impress me. Being a kind and giving person does.

I don't think my life would change a whit if I won a lottery... I can't think of a single thing... oh wait. I would buy Land O Lakes cheese all the time instead of waiting for it to go on sale...

gaberdeen
17 minutes ago, BlacknTan said:

Not a judgement of anyone else, but I never coveted a Mercedes.. past, present or future. The only reason I ever buy new is for reliability.. not status. I guess I've never really held status symbols in much high esteem to begin with... Just not me. Exposing vast amounts of disposable income actually does not impress me. Being a kind and giving person does.

I don't think my life would change a whit if I won a lottery... I can't think of a single thing... oh wait. I would buy Land O Lakes cheese all the time instead of waiting for it to go on sale...

I agree. I wouldn’t really buy one of these. I’m more of a Pickup type anyway!

oak stob

Is the truck available in Antique Rose?

henryrski

No just Lady Pink.

25/06

The dog box looks interesting.... I wonder who makes that.

Craig Doherty

I'm thinking more a long the lies of this Bugatti -- probably have to do the Mitt Romney Dog box up on the roof rack.

Bugatti SUV

Ted Moore

Do either come in silver? Asking for a friend.

john mcg
32 minutes ago, Craig Doherty said:

I'm thinking more a long the lies of this Bugatti -- probably have to do the Mitt Romney Dog box up on the roof rack.

Bugatti SUV

I quit Facebook.

Inconvenient at times like this.

Curt

That is a cool looking ride.

jeff88

What would be a cool as this truck would be to own a place that would require something like it.  I'd love to have the above or even a Jeep Wrangler but would need about 500,000 acres in Montana or Wyoming of back country two-tracks, mountains, prairies, rivers, forests and plains for it to roam.  Something akin to the property in the Yellowstone TV series.

Wet Dog

Looks like a Chevy Colorado with a Mercedes Grill

image.thumb.png.9fff1279483ae494f0ad8e72656632bd.png

image.thumb.png.80433e0feacb094c25178268ed58153c.png

Speaks
On 10/29/2018 at 9:21 AM, BlacknTan said:

I have about zero interest in that truck, but you can sure bet my life would change a bit if I won the lottery, not to have a ton more stuff, but to have a bunch more time to do what I want. I would get a new house though, there is 180 acres with a couple hundred front feet on my favorite lake and great hunting ground for the rest of it for sale just up the road from me, I would buy that up, put a reasonable house and a great wood shop on it. Beyond that it would be all buying free time. 

Right now I am sitting in a Marriott in Long Island preparing for a meeting tomorrow, if I won the lottery I would be sitting on a couch by the fire with a pup in my lap thinking about whether tomorrow would be better for fishing or hunting. I would likely be a stay at home dad and spend my days with kids and dogs rather than earning money to pay a mortgage. I would spend time with a hand plane or a shotgun or a leash in my hand rather than a lap top. Beyond those massive changes it would be similar, I may get a new truck, only because mine now is 10 years old with 150k miles, but I would likely do it the same way and keep that truck 10 years because I hate switching vehicles. I might have a few more shotguns and a few more dogs, I might do more woodworking with wallnut and less with pine, but the big thing it would buy me is time. 

Curt
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, BlacknTan said:

I've never wanted one either, not my style, I'll take a pick up truck any day.  My old business partner is the exact opposite, he's enamored with Mercedes cars and has been for the last 35 years or so.  He buys a new one every year, trades in the previous years model and off he goes.  He's been doing that for the last 35 years at least.  I doubt he drives them 10k miles a year, probably less, he's become a Mercedes fanatic.