FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT HUNTING REPORTS/TOPICS... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kansas Bound

Free to a Good Home - TriTronics Classic 70 G3 EXP

Kansas Bound

I have a barely used TriTronics Classic 70 G3 EXP.  It was used one season probably 5 years ago.  I just bought a new battery for the handheld and collar that have never been used.

This is basically a brand new unit with the batteries replaced.  My preference would be for this to find a home with a young kid where money may be tight.  If you need it or know someone that does, please send me a brief PM on why and I will pick a good home by the end of the weekend 11/4

IMG_20181011_220440490.thumb.jpg.37513d0515c05c0da6cf208ee6485670.jpg

Mike da Carpenter

Good thing you’re doing.  

Jazz4Brazo

Good on you...nice gesture paying it forward!!

Fire Marshal Bill
3 hours ago, Kansas Bound said:

My preference would be for this to find a home with a young kid where money may be tight. IMG_20181011_220440490.thumb.jpg.37513d0515c05c0da6cf208ee6485670.jpg

This is really nice. Years and years ago when I was arsing Springers I would look for a young man in my hunting/fishing club who probably couldn't afford the price of a good quality hunting dog and give a pup to him. I will never forget the look on the faces of the wife and kid(s) when they would come to pickup their pup. Priceless, and what a great feeling of being. So I hope you find a nice young person who could really use such a nice gift. Good luck.  

blanked

if you don't find a suitable person I traded in my classic 70 toward a purchase for new astro at LCS

Kansas Bound

One last bump, I have some great requests

Kansas Bound

Thank you everyone for the interest but I think I found a great home of the ecollar.  A lot of really great people on this board.

Jazz4Brazo

Great to hear but the thanks goes to you!