Crazy Horse

E Collar Ban:

oak stob

No e-collars but silencers are ok.

Probably a pick & choose deal on when to crank on Jolly Old.

Curt
13 minutes ago, john mcg said:

Curt--isn't your question a knee jerk red herring or something like that.

BTW--I can be a real smart ass myself. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

🙂

Well, Lee began his question of my post with the same, "what does this have to do with e-collars"?  Just curious about the motivation, that's all.  Lots of guys on here like to play the smart ass from time to time, I don't mind at all but I'm not in the habit of explaining myself.😉

Cooter Brown
1 hour ago, Curt said:

Lee, Just making a reference to the point that just because the English ban e-collars doesn't make any difference to our use of them over here.  They are a valuable tool and I for one certainly wouldn't be in favor of following the English down that path.  The 1776 reference was just me being a smartass, something I sometimes do.  Now just to enlighten me, please tell me what the fact that they have died in various wars around the world has to do with e-collars?

You certainly have to marvel at the ability to jump from a hyperbolic comment about the uptight Brits and their increasingly ridiculous animal protection laws to storming the beaches at Normandy.  Olympic quality jumpin' right there.

Chukarman

The Brits seem to have an entirely different world view. A lovely little country with quite a few things 

to like... other things, not so much.

Cooter Brown
1 hour ago, Chukarman said:

The Brits seem to have an entirely different world view. A lovely little country with quite a few things 

to like... other things, not so much.

Stilton cheese.

WI Outdoor Nut
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, BlacknTan said:

The problem with e-collars is a simple one.... train the guy pressing the buttons first!

E-collars in the proper hands, are amazing tools, in uninformed hands, not so much. A pupil still must know commands before applying corrections.... IMHO.

Have you met my wife?  She was very mad at the dogs and was asking where the e-collar was to "teach them a lesson".  I was um, no.......that is not what we are going to do.