Flush

GA championship

Flush

Big Congrats to our very own MTRookie76. His dog, Touch's Gallatin Fire,  just took runner up Champion at the Georgia Championship.

A very major win!

Also congrats to Scott Jordan who got CH with his dog Strut Nation

Ga CH.jpg

stripersonfly

Nice work!

MTRookie76

Thank you, John!

I'm absolutely thrilled with this RU. He won the GA Derby CH last yr at the same grounds and to come back this yr as a 1st yr dog and follow it up with an RU is about as exciting as it gets. Mark McLean is doing a great job with him and his continued development. Next stop the FL AA Championship starting Sunday.

Congrats to Scott Jordan for a great win!

Brad Eden

Congrats Alex. And to think I knew the Rook when...lots of good water under the bridge the last 12 years.

IMG_0012.JPG

406dn

Congratulations Alex. I have been able to see Gallatin Fire run quite a few times. 

He is a wonderful dog with a world of talent. I have said before that it will not surprise me to see him win the National at Ames. He is that good. There will be multiple championships before he's done. 

MTRookie76
24 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

Congrats Alex. And to think I knew the Rook when...lots of good water under the bridge the last 12 years.

IMG_0012.JPG

That's a blast from the past. Still to this day my favorite hunting trip. It was on this trip that I got to hunt behind English Pointers for the first time and they weren't just any Pointers, it was Craig Doherty's string. Eye opening to say the least and it's what made me want my first Pointer. And not to sell Cash money short, I will own a Springer someday. 

forestdump

Congrats Alex that’s a hell of a win. That stake was loaded with talented dogs. Good luck with the rest of the season. 

snood

Congratulations and good luck in Fl!

Brad Eden
2 hours ago, MTRookie76 said:

That's a blast from the past. Still to this day my favorite hunting trip. It was on this trip that I got to hunt behind English Pointers for the first time and they weren't just any Pointers, it was Craig Doherty's string. Eye opening to say the least and it's what made me want my first Pointer. And not to sell Cash money short, I will own a Springer someday. 

Cash did well up at camp if I remember, and was just 1.5 years old no less.  You do need a Springer for the cattail lowland fields along the Mussellshell River and cottonwoods. Just for fun, no competition. Seriously.

Craig Doherty

Congratulations any placement on the major all age circuit is duly earned.  To do it with a first year dog is super exciting. Does he still need another placement to qualify for Ames this year?

MTRookie76
3 minutes ago, Craig Doherty said:

Congratulations any placement on the major all age circuit is duly earned.  To do it with a first year dog is super exciting. Does he still need another placement to qualify for Ames this year?

He qualified as a derby. He won the GA Derby Championship and the National Derby Invitational Championship last year, that got him qualified. Just a month away from Ames!

Craig Doherty
3 minutes ago, MTRookie76 said:

He qualified as a derby. He won the GA Derby Championship and the National Derby Invitational Championship last year, that got him qualified. Just a month away from Ames!

That's really exciting.  I hope you're going to be able to go.

MTRookie76
Just now, Craig Doherty said:

That's really exciting.  I hope you're going to be able to go.

Wouldn’t miss it for anything. Will be there. Also heading to FL this weekend for the Fl AA Championship. Should be a blast!

Big Al

Alex's mom, brother and I are leaving in a couple hours to meet up with him for the trial.  It'll be my first field trial and of course I'm excited to see Alex's dog compete.  Should be fun.

x Bred Pointer

Nice. Congratulations.