Brad Eden

1/12/19, Mid Maine. 15 miles inland from the Coast: 2 degrees

High today predicted to be 15 degrees.

Not complaining, just an observation.

You?

WPG Gizmo

Temps are rising it was 3 when I got up now it is 7 to cold to snow 😤

UplandHntr

On the IL/WI border - 32 for a high today and not a flake of snow on the geound. Been a very easy winter so far

dogrunner

25 going to 29  still no ice to fish on. 

salmontogue

Downeast Maine  Now 2F, Today's high 15F  Wind WNW @ 10mph

I was thinking of hunting geese but decided to make a huge pot of chili, another of seafood chowder and a steak and kidney pie.  The dogs are supervising.

Perk

Natty Bumpo

A calm and quiet 24 deg F here in the Cherry Capital of the world. Not much snow here so far this winter, that big storm this weekend is going well south of us.

charlo slim

23 F here in western MT, predicting 30 by noon. Only a remnant skiff of snow on the ground.  Winds light and variable -- I'm hunting geese today, so winds will no doubt "vary" once the field blinds and decoys are set. Should be cold enough to keep mud at bay, and the pea soup fog that plagued us yesterday seems to be clearing a bit (fingers crossed). It is 0520 here now, so still 3+ hours til legal go time, likely 4+ til fly time.  So plenty time enough to dabble a bit on UJ 

Enjoy your day, all.

Kansas Big Dog

30F here in NE KS. Got 5 to 6 inches of snow last night. Might get up to a couple more this morning. Coffee's brewing, fire going, come on down and have a cup. Then, you can go play with the Tazmainian dev....er I mean puppies.

Brad Eden

IMG_0921.JPG

Goals for this frigid day/weekend. I ran across a coyote kill deer yesterday. Middle of a small field right up the road from me. Crows were on it. Small buck that had dropped its antlers. Rear end chomped and frozen solid. Left it. But seeing that it had dropped its antlers has me motivated to take a long shed hunt out back where the deer typically yard up. Low snow pack so any sheds should show up. I never find them when actually looking but that will make for a good hike for me and Cashmo.

Big Al

Central Florida right on the gulf coast.  It's 56 going to a high of 78.  Partly cloudy and a light wind.  Temp is going to be above average which is 72.

The annual migration of snow birds is in full flight.

Big Al
7 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

IMG_0921.JPG

Goals for this frigid day/weekend. I ran across a coyote kill deer yesterday. Middle of a small field right up the road from me. Crows were on it. Small buck that had dropped its antlers. Rear end chomped and frozen solid. Left it. But seeing that it had dropped its antlers has me motivated to take a long shed hunt out back where the deer typically yard up. Low snow pack so any sheds should show up. I never find them when actually looking but that will make for a good hike for me and Cashmo.

Hey, I've got a mug just like that.

ruff hunter

Where I’m at in East Tennessee it’s 39 degrees right now with a lite mix.... not expected to last.... rain moving in tonight.

john mcg

35 and rain all day yesterday, last night and today, with a chance of some snow mixed in.

Wet.

Fins and Feathers

Currently 28 degrees here is VA. With snow expected in the afternoon.  Think they are predicting 3 to 6 inches.  That’s enough to make people to loose their minds around here.  

Dogs and I are going hunting.  

Snipeaholic

57 going to 75 today. Could be a bit cooler for my liking but I'm just happy to have the day off no matter what the temp.