Brad Eden

Temp Check Across UJ Land

ruff hunter

A tad warmer this morning.... 19 degrees and the warm up is on the way!

Mike da Carpenter

-12 yesterday, and now rain is coming this evening and all day tomorrow we are told.  Hopefully it will wash away the 3” of snow from this past apocalyptic storm we experienced.  The back/side roads are quarantined to be a sheet of ice since the plow trucks haven’t been through (because we didn’t receive the required amount needed to get them here) and all the snow is packed solid on the roads. A little bit of rain will slick them right up.

Mike da Carpenter
On 1/20/2019 at 11:05 AM, Cubby said:

A little cold this morning here in southern Manitoba.

Still planning on taking the sled out for a ride later this afternoon when it "warms up" to -24.

20190120_085312.jpg

-35 c?  Isn’t that close to 60* F?

ruff hunter

43 degrees and waiting on rain 🌧........

Mike da Carpenter

Downeast Michigan this morning and 33* with pouring rain.  Roads are so bad, over 700 school closings and they even shut down Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).  Of course the SilverAdo (AKA Urban Tank) got me in to work.

john mcg

Rain just quit here and 25 degrees.

Winter of a sort.

Jack L

18 out now and we had another 8 inches of wet snow dumped overnight on top of the 6" already on the ground .  Suppose to go down into the below 0's tomorrow. 

On and off below 0 for a week or so. Not good for the pheasants, but horrible for the quail.

Millriver

19 here this morning, supposed to be 50 tomorrow with 2 inches of rain. It's going to be a mess, there's 12 inches of snow on the ground.

rudyc

This was sent to me from a Buddy in Northern Minn. Been that way for a couple of days.

He told me that it's great fly tying weather.

2019_0118kathys0002.JPG

dogrunner
5 hours ago, Mike da Carpenter said:

Downeast Michigan this morning and 33* with pouring rain.  Roads are so bad, over 700 school closings and they even shut down Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).  Of course the SilverAdo (AKA Urban Tank) got me in to work.

Roads weren't that bad the news just makes it sound scary and the teachers needed a day off.😁    I drove 60 miles to work just another normal wet ride typical Mi weather.