REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Brad Eden

Temp Check Across UJ Land

gwponr

had rain on and off Sunday Monday chance of evening showers today then low 50's with rain wednesday thursday. Weather is claiming we might see on and off rain all summer here

Bloodhound

Woke up to 4 inches of snow and 28 degrees...on MAY 21st!  Very heavy wet snow...we need the moisture, so I won't gripe but it was a surprise

bigjohnsd

Snowing here in the Black Hills today and likely tomorrow.  Very wet ground. Flood warnings in effect.  Looks like rain the rest of the month.

Mike da Carpenter

39* this morning I’m Downeast Michigan as I let the dog out to do his business at 5 am.  Supposed to make it to 60* this afternoon, but not feeling like it.  Normally this time of year we are in the 70’s and rising.30’s is nearly unheard of towards the end of May, but the best thing about all this rain is that we don’t have to shovel it.  Pump maybe, but no shovel for the next few months.

walt lister

Very cool spring, 40s this morning high to be in the 60s today no 100* days yet at Wickenburg, only two in phoenix. ElNino has kept the jet stream further south this year. Hope it doesn't interfere with the summer rains (Monsoon).  

Big Al

It been raining, some snow, in south central Montana since last Thursday.  Suppose to continue through this Thursday.  I think I"ll go back to Florida.😀

Millriver

Crazy winds last night brought in some cooler air here. Had a 6 inch diameter limb break off one of my maples and miss our camper by 25 feet.

I moved the camper today!😬

Snipeaholic
30 minutes ago, Big Al said:

It been raining, some snow, in south central Montana since last Thursday.  Suppose to continue through this Thursday.  I think I"ll go back to Florida.😀

Low to mid nineties here in north central Florida. Supposed to be 98 Monday. Might want to rethink southern travels. 😎😓😳

Don Steese

Been in northern PA the past few days and the last two nights were in the mid 40's. Has been very windy.

NVChukarChaser

Winter returned to Nevada for one last go. Not too incredibly cold but moist and there has been snow in the mountains. Fingers crossed this doesn’t have a horrible impact on the hatch. 

bigjohnsd

I-90 is out there past that last pine tree about 70 yards.  Open, but no travel advised. We got 12-15" of Heavy Wet Snow here in the Black Hills, 25 miles to the East just got rain.

Birdcountry70

Saturday we spent the night at our cabin in central Montana and got snowed on. Right now I'm sitting in our air conditioned basement  in Northcentral Montana because it's 90 degrees outside. Crazy!!!

IMG_20190608_194330485.jpg

Brad Eden

Wet cold spring....not a complete bust but not great. Garden is waiting for some deep sunny days to take off. Black Flies were the usual, mosquitos so bad they could pick you up and fly away with you. Full time Phlebotomists. Ahhhh, Maine...

walt lister

After the third coolest May on record AZ is getting revenge--108* Wednesday but only supposed to be 101* today.

Kansas Big Dog

At 8000' in the Rockies, lows in the 30's highs in the 60's. Loving it.