REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Dave Erickson

Cold weather comic relief (Got any dumb jokes?)

topdog1961

After several hours at a bar, a guy orders another drink. The bartender says "I'm sorry buddy, but I'm gonna have to cut you off, you've had enough."  He angrily replied "Oh yeah, if I'm so drunk, how can I see that one eyed cat coming in the door?"  

The bartender replied......"That cat's leaving."  

topdog1961
11 hours ago, topdog1961 said:

After several hours at a bar, a guy orders another drink. The bartender says "I'm sorry buddy, but I'm gonna have to cut you off, you've had enough."  He angrily replied "Oh yeah, if I'm so drunk, how can I see that one eyed cat coming in the door?"  

The bartender replied......"That cat's leaving."  

This joke always reminds me of something I read that happened on the set during the filming of Disney's 1965 film "That Darn Cat".  Apparently there are a lot of shots of the cat exiting the door. Disney's censors were concerned the cat's butt was to obvious, so they decided to camouflage it for every shot. There then ensued a labor conflict whereby grievances were filed to determine whether the makeup artist's union or the painter's union got to work on the cat's rear. Each claimed it was their job. 

ccavacini

80.jpg