Swampy 16

Lehigh Valley RGS Chapter Shoot

jpari
8 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

What were the Targets ........BALLOONS ???

No balloons on this course.  Just some nasty screamers that were about 3 feet off the ground and had to be shot quick and well.  Also, throw in the usual amount of chandelles and a particularly nasty simo presentation that was thrown really fast from above us that crossed at about 15 yds. and pounded into the dirt at about 25 yds. Talk about the need to shoot fast, if you quickly counted to three and had not yet shot you were not going to break the pair. 

Zoli 16ga.

Must gave been an easy course then eh? Count to three...who ever does that? I count a Canadin one...which is like an american .75 

I like the low ones...no need to lift my barrels.

Did Dennis' kid shoot that score for him?

Was it humid there? hopefully catskills wont be that humid....as we all know how that effects barrel regulation....particularly when bringing a gun from a northern climate eh. 

just say'n 

Grifish

Math: 1 Loonie = .74 USD

You have nothing to fear.  All targets were gimmes. No spring. Full faced targets.  No edges.  Might just as well broke as they came out the traps.  We were only shooting silly little bird guns.  Have no fear. 😟

Swampy 16

You guys didn’t even mention the 1/2 oz #10’s you were shooting. I for one would have bragged about that because that’s just ridiculous.