Brad Eden

Rattling the Tin Cup

Brad Eden

FYI to Registered Members. I try not to shove the Donation structure down Member throats but occasionally I need to remind everyone, especially new Members.

This UJ Online Discussion Community stays online based mainly on the Contributing Member Donation structure. Member Donations fund this advanced Board Software, Support Contract, Server and Bandwidth space, Cloud Hosting and Data plan, the archived UJ website, and UJ email.

For a minimum Donation of $25 (the cost of a magazine subscription) Members are placed in the 2019 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group for one year. *Donations above the minimum are at the discretion of the Members and always appreciated.

If unsure of your Member Group look on your Profile or under your Avatar area on Posts where it will say MEMBER GROUP or 2019 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER.

The 2019 CONTRIBUTING MEMBER Group enjoys enhanced Priviliges across the Board. The most significant being the ability to upload multiple photos directly to posts via drag and drop, or choosing files from computers, tablets, and smart phones. Each Contributing Member has 100mb's of storage space for uploads and the max size for uploaded images is 7mb. Contributing Members can manage and prune their own uploads to stay within max storage limit. The Contributing Member Group has unlimited editing time for posts, ability to post Ads on Swap & Trade and generally more flexibility and enhanced functions throughout the Board.

I send out a UJ Decal to all first time Donators and UJ Decals are always available to current Contributing Members for the asking.

If any Member wishes to donate and be added to the Contributing Member Group I've added a Link to the Donation Page and address for checks below:

Donation Page

Checks:

Brad Eden

PO Box 172,

Frankfort, ME 04438

Thank you for considering supporting this Online Community!

Brad Eden

Final forum spin. Promise. I think.