Sign in to follow this  
Tim Frazier

Best Kennel Pads Ever

Tim Frazier

I just ordered my third Momarsh kennel pad to use in my travel kennel and I may never need to buy another kennel pad...like ever.  I already have two of them for the kennels my two dogs use in the house (inside at night, outside during the day) and they are indestructible and easily hose off.  My Springer has seizures every 4-6 weeks at night and they can be messy so being able to just hose it down is nice.  Maybe not as soft as some others but durable as all get out.  I have found them on Amazon but they may be available through other sources as well.  Worth a look if your tires of replacing cheap ones.

Tony Moore

My pup has a Serta, memory foam, with a zip off cover, before she had a piece of old carpet..

braque du upstate

Ill have to take a look . Amazon is out of stock. My wetmutt looks well used . Dog nails scratch the snot of it. Think my wetmutt was $ 60 Ish . It would be nice to have something that holds up to normal wear and tear. 

bigdog MN

Based on another thread on kennel mats I bought a rubber stall mat from a farm supply store. Was able to cut it to fit exactly so no loose edges the dog could grab to chew. So far it has not shown any wear from his nails.  Cost about $20

erik meade

My dog is a chewer.  Only thing that has survived is a Kurunda cot type bed... 

I'm done spending money on chew proof mats that aren't chew proof for my dog...

ryanr
On 4/17/2019 at 10:34 AM, bigdog MN said:

Based on another thread on kennel mats I bought a rubber stall mat from a farm supply store. Was able to cut it to fit exactly so no loose edges the dog could grab to chew. So far it has not shown any wear from his nails.  Cost about $20

That's what I use with my two chew happy wirehairs and they work fabulous. I got tired of having expensive pads chewed up, bought a rubber mat for about $20 at Tractor Supply, cut it to fit both crates. Then I threw a horse blanket ($10 each) in for some added comfort.