Kemo Sabe

The Big Bang Theory

Kemo Sabe

Tonight's the final episode after 12 years running.

BBT has been one of my favorite shows ever, even though I don't watch much TV other than sporting events or the Outdoor Channel. Any other fans here? Sorry to see it end?

Rick Hall

Not much of a "fan" in the fanatic sense of the word, as I've not seen an entire episode in months, but it's the only sitcom I've watched much of in years.

Jazz4Brazo

Love this show...always thought the writers must have a blast creating the episode content.

delahunter834
26 minutes ago, Jazz4Brazo said:

Love this show...always thought the writers must have a blast creating the episode content.

Love the show also,goingto miss it.When it first come on"I said it would never make it" I sure knew my TV. Penny saved it.

Kemo Sabe

A while back, one of the late night show hosts had Kaley Cuoco (Penny) on for an interview. The host asked her why she thought the show was such a huge success. She said that the writers were extremely good, and the characters were not really acting, they were just being themselves, as their real life selves were very much the same character as what they were on the show. 

Spin1

I've enjoyed it.

bigdog MN

Been a fan for years but don't catch every episode. Watch reruns weekly. They had a good run and I will be watching tonight.

Kemo Sabe

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/16/tv-tonight-the-big-bang-theory-bids-farewell-in-series-finale/

The final episode show is an hour long. Right after it, is a 30 minute "Young Sheldon" episode, then after that there's a show hosted by Penny and Leonard that's all about the Big Bangs Farewell that's supposed to be really great.. 

MAArcher

My wife won't watch anything that has blood, guts, action, adventure, western, horror, crime or intrigue elements to it.  That eliminates 99.0% of television, so I've seen every episode of BBT, most multiple times.  

Tim Frazier

I have enjoyed it as well.  The fact that one of the actors is actually a PHD makes it kind of cool.  I like good trivia like that.  I always thought you could tell they had good chemistry on the show.  I will miss it.

Mike Connally

I’ve seen every episode. Sorry to see it end. 

topdog1961

BBT, it’s offshoot Young Sheldon, and “The Voice” are the only 3 shows that both me and my wife’s tastes overlap. So I too have see every episode.  We’ll miss it, and that time spent together. 

Zoli 16ga.

Not a bad show at all. I think Sheldon and Amy's theory on Super Asymmetry is all wrong though...but thats just me 😉

Uplander

Watched it for many seasons and then lost interest a year or so ago.  Very enjoyable.

mccuha

It’s the last taping but I guarantee you they will show the reruns long after we are gone   So the last taping maybe here but  you will be able to still watch it.  Just like MASH. They show it every Saturday night all night long.