NOTE TO PEOPLE REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP Read more... ×
Brad Eden

Unique UJ Auction Item Preview...

Brad Eden

IMG_1138.JPG

Way back in the day a UJer named Jeff Kimball manufactured an Upland Journal Firepit/Ring. He made one for me, and a second one to Auction off. These were so laborious and time consuming to make and machine that only two were and will ever be made. They are unbelievable with dogs, grouse and Woodcock and pheasant and bird cover CNC/plasma water cut out of the 3/16" steel.  

That second UJ Firepit, that was auctioned off, has been donated back to UJ. It is in great shape and newly stove painted. I will add more Photos and details when the Auction Begins. These Firepits weigh close to 200 lbs. The anonymous donator will arrange to deliver anywhere in New England.

This will be an opportunity for a UJ Member to own a slice of UJ history and own a unique and custom created Firepit that's better made than anything else on the market.

Stay tuned...

Millriver

I've got the perfect spot for that and I live in New England!

gunsrus

It really is a work of art . 

Brad Eden
1 hour ago, gunsrus said:

It really is a work of art . 

No question. Mine has withstood the test of time and sits proudly in front of our new to us home. (That's it in the photo) It gets used often and has a lot of S'mores marshmallow drippings on it. It's really a special piece of UJ history.

kgb

Shouldn't have mentioned it's got ((f-e-s-e-n-t-s)) on it.  No true grouser will bid!!

Pretty item!!

bmeador

I drive to Maine every fall. Would look great in the oak woods of Virginia! Sounds like a bidding war!!!!!

Don Steese

The nurses here at the funny farm won't let me have matches but if I could I'd buy that sucker!!