2019 UJ SUMMER SILENT AUCTION IS LIVE Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Gyrfolco

New sharptail drawing

Gyrfolco

Not a great photo, but this is the third in the series that I just finished. If you would like one of the prints or all 3 please contact me via text at 801-694-1553 or email at falcotait@gmail.com. They’ll be $35 each plus $10 shipping. Shipping only paid once even if you’re buying all 3. Thanks for looking.

1E7A9B61-7B11-4989-9129-7557C9513879.jpeg

dgfavor

Hey Steve - How big are the prints?  Might make for nice 1st - 3rd derby prizes...or frame up the series for our Championship winners.  People are probably sick of getting a ridiculous photo by me for winning our championships!  

Gyrfolco

They are 14” tall and varying width. Might be able to donate a set to your trial coming up.

dgfavor

Our club will buy 4 of 'em, for Ch and RUCh of our Open n Am championships and frame them up like we have been doing with a spot for a 5x7 winners circle photo as well.  Be a change from the photos Ive been doing...plus Austin has pretty much won all the good photos Ive got at the moment! Tell me how to order em.

Gyrfolco

You want 4 sharptail prints? They’re not back from the printer yet but I should see some proofs at the end of the week. Hopefully will have them available by the end of next week. They’ll be $35 + shipping, but I’ll give you a better deal as a donation. I’ll let you know when they’re available.

Don Steese

That's a striking print! Sharpies are so darn beautiful, in a very understated way. A friend of mine, who's generally of the " I don't want to admire them, I just want shoot them!" school remarked at one point, "Man, those damn things are almost too pretty to shoot!" I hate it when he's right. 

Sign in to follow this